"Lauren."

"Hm?"

"Laur, wake up."

I opened my eyes and the TV was off, Dinah and Normani weren't here but Camila was. "Where's Dinah and Mani?" I asked. "They went back to Mani's apartment, Dinah really wanted to wake you up but I stopped her." Camila said and I smiled. "Thank you." I replied, getting up from the floor. "You're not heading back?" I asked. "I'm free tomorrow so I wanted to stay a little more." She said. "Do you want to sleep over?" I asked. "Sure, if you don't mind." She agreed. I smiled and picked up my phone. "Your mom called twice but I didn't want to wake you up." She said. "It's fine, I'll call her tomorrow morning." I replied, placing my phone in my pocket.

"So what do you want to do right now? I have a bit of work to complete." I asked. "I don't really know but I'll figure something out." She replied. "Do you want a change of clothes? I don't think you can relax in a dress." I offered. "Sure." She replied and I went to my bedroom to grab a T-shirt and sweatpants. I passed the clothes to Camila and sat down on the couch to do my work on my laptop.

"I stole your big sweater because the sweatpants was a little loose, hope you don't mind." Camila said. "It's fine." I replied, looking over at her and having my eyes fall on her smooth legs that never seem to end. "Is something wrong?" She asked, looking down. "No, you look great in my sweater." I said and she smiled. "Thanks." She replied, sitting beside me with a book. "What book is that?" I asked. "To Kill A Mocking Bird, I read it a million times but it's still so good." She said. "Same, love that book." I replied. "Where's your copy?" She asked. "On the shelf beside the camera shelf. It's very beaten up because I bring it around all the time and wrote down a lot of notes here and there." I said and she got up. She came back with my book and sat down beside me. I started my editing and she just looked through my book. "How was dinner?" I asked. "Boring like I told you but there's so much exciting news." She replied. "Like what?" I asked. "I can't really say but it's amazing news." She replied and I nodded.

I finally finished my work and looked over at Camila to see her passed out and I smiled. "Camz." I called. "Camz." I called again, shaking her shoulder but she made no attempt to wake up. I placed my laptop aside and stood up. I took the book from her hand and placed it on the coffee table. I slipped my arms under her back and legs then picked her up in my arms. She shifted and buried her face in my neck, making me smile. I carried her to my bed and laid her down, covering her with the bedsheets. I went to the bathroom to get ready for bed as well as prepare an extra toothbrush for Camila in the morning. I went back to the bedroom and changed into sleepwear then laid down beside Camila.

---

I woke up with half of Camila's body on me and her left leg was touching my...you know and I was fighting a painful erection from that. "Camz." I called, trying to get her to let me go so I can take a cold shower. "Camz." I called again and she shifted a little. "Lauren, you forgot to put the TV remote outside." She mumbled, probably referring to what she could feel from her leg. "That's not the remote." I said, blushing slightly and her eyes shot opened and she quickly shifted off my body. "Sorry." She mumbled and I smiled. "It's fine." I replied and got up.

I quickly took a very cold shower and brushed my teeth then left the bathroom to see Camila still asleep. "Camz, get up." I said, shaking her shoulder. "No thanks." She mumbled and I laughed. "Come on Camz, let's go for breakfast." I said. "Sleep is more important than food." She replied. "Oh really now? Why did you tweet 'I hate sleep it's so boring'?" I asked, pulling out my phone. "Have you been stalking me?" She asked, looking at me and I blushed. "On a few occasions because I was bored." I shrugged my shoulders.

She smiled and I blushed harder. "Okay, get up, I want to eat." I said, walking to the closet and grabbing a pair of clean jeans to put on along with a sweater. "Can I borrow your clothes?" She asked, getting up from the bed. "Go ahead." I replied, turning around to see her bent over, looking through her purse that was on the floor with her lace underwear showing, cupping her voluminous ass. I awkwardly coughed and left the room before I had an erection. I sat down on the couch and waited for Camila to get ready. I unlocked my phone and sent a text to my mom.