My Heart Is Not Homophobic {31}

A.N.- NOT THE LAST CHAPTER. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “Oh god Milo,” JJ whispered after I told him everything. He hugged me tightly, and I kissed him, suddenly just wanting him. “JJ, he freaks me out,” I said quietly. “Me too. That’s not…it’s not who he used to be. That’s not the Pat I like. He’s always been a little strange, but nothing this crazy.” He sighed sadly.

                “Milo, I love you. I’m sorry I kissed Pat. I love you, and only you,” JJ said sincerely. “I love you too, JJ,” I whispered before pressing my lips to his deeply.

                JJ looked across the hall, where Pat, Gabe, and Felix were standing and talking. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly. “We’re going to finish this shit up afterschool, once and for all,” he said with determination strong in his voice. I nodded in agreement. I was ready for all of this to just be over so I could finally be happy with JJ without having to worry about Pat fucking it all up.

                We went through the school day avoiding them and staying together whenever we could incase Pat tried anything. He didn’t.

                Afterschool, we went to JJ’s house and caught a ride from Max to the Cash’s house. Pat and Gabe were there with Felix, and Owen let us in.

                “They’re in Gabe’s room,” he said, his voice low as we walked up the stairs. “My wife won’t let me lock him in the closet. How cruel does that sound? I want to lock my son in a closet. I think I’m starting to go crazy too,” he said and laughed a little, a hysterical, desperate sound.

                He knocked on Gabe’s door and Gabe opened it. He glanced at us and bit his lip, but allowed us into his bedroom. Holding hands, we entered.

                Pat glared at me as Gabe shut his door. Felix glanced at Pat and then glared at me as well. Gabe just stood there, looking incredibly nervous.

                “Pat, cut the shit,” JJ said flatly. “Stop trying to get between us. You’ve got Felix following you around like a lost dog. You’re even starting to get Gabe to act like you. But they’re not crazy. You are. Face it, Pat. You. Are. Not. Okay.”

                Pat’s eyes narrowed in absolute fury. “Say that one more mother fucking time and I’ll kill you,” he snarled, clenching his fists. “I mean it JJ; I’ll kill you. I’m not afraid to.”

                Gabe and I glanced at JJ nervously. He squeezed my hand reassuringly. “You’re not okay, Pat. You’re crazy. Literally crazy. You need help. You’re dangerous, and you’re sure as hell not okay,” JJ said with a slight shrug.

                Pat let out a scream of pure fury and attacked JJ. He lost his grip on my hand and he and Pat fell to the ground. The ground shook a little as they landed and we could all hear Mr. and Mrs. Cash rushing up the stairs to get to the bedroom.

                “I’m not crazy!” Patrick shrieked, throwing his fists at JJ wildly. “I’ll kill you, JJ! I’ll fucking kill you!” Gabe’s door was flung open and his parents stared in absolute horror as Pat wrapped his hands around JJ’s throat tightly. “I’ll kill you!” Pat hissed, squeezing tighter as JJ struggled.

                “Patrick get off him!” Owen cried and flung himself at Pat. They rolled onto the ground and Owen pinned Pat there as he began to shriek and thrash. “Pat, stop,” his mom whispered weakly. “Dear god; stop!”

                I hurried over and knelt next to JJ. He would definitely have bruises. He coughed weakly and I helped him sit up. I hugged him tightly. “There,” he croaked weakly. “Now maybe they’ll get him some help.”

                JJ and I left the house while Pat was still screaming and thrashing on the ground. We went back to his house and up to his bedroom.

                “They’ll send him away. I can feel it,” JJ said with a sad sigh. “It’s better for him. He’s really insane, JJ,” I said and he nodded. “I know. It’s just…he’s one of my best friends,” he whispered and I hugged him tightly.

                He kissed me deeply, wrapping his arms around me. I put my hands on his hips as we fell back on his bed. I gently began to grind my hips on his as his tongue slid into my mouth and began to explore. I could feel him, and myself, growing excited. I began to grind on him harder.

                JJ pushed my shirt up. His cold hands on my bare chest made me shiver in anticipation, and I pulled his shirt off of him. He took my shirt off and pressed his chest to mine firmly as he tangle his hands in my hair. We were really grinding on each other now, and I was hard as fuck.

                JJ unzipped my pants and pulled them off. He took his own off, and then reached for my boxers. He slid them off, and then his own.

                He took my erection into his hands and gently stroked me. I shivered and moaned in pleasure. “JJ,” I gasped as he brushed his thumb over my tip. He began to stroke me harder and I bit my lip against the groan rising in me. He placed me in his mouth and began to suck me. I moaned loudly as I came in his mouth at last.

                He fell on me, kissing me deeply and letting me taste myself. I wrapped my hands around his erection and brought them up and down on it. He gasped in pleasure and I brought my mouth to his, my hands going up and down furiously until he whimpered and came in them.

                We rolled around in his bed until I was cuddled up in his arms, kissing him gently. “My dads would kill me if they knew we just did that in my bed,” he said and laughed softly. I loved the sound. I shrugged. “What they don’t know won’t hurt them,” I said and kissed him deeply.

                “Milo?” “Yes, JJ?” “I love you.” “I love you too.” We kissed and he held me closer. “I will always love you,” he whispered and kissed my forehead. I smiled at him, looking deeply in his eyes. We were meant for each other. I just knew it.