My Heart Is Not Homophobic {15}

***Pat’s POV***

                “…Like a trucker, nah dude I’m a motherfucker,” my speakers screamed as I sat with Felix. “Shit! We need to shut River up!” I snapped. I got up and began to pace around my room. River and his big fucking mouth. JJ was giving me untrusting glances now.

                Yea, I had texted myself off the fuckers phone. Who cares? He busted me for drugs. Not that JJ would ever believe him, but he was making JJ less trusting of me.

                Ha. River and Milo were just jokes. River thought he was such good friends with JJ? Milo thought he was so damn close to JJ? They didn’t even know his name wasn’t really JJ.

                Felix, Gabe, and I knew JJ. We were close to JJ. “What if we threaten him? He’s such good friends with this Milo kid, he wouldn’t want to fuck shit up for him, right? What if we threaten to have JJ crush him? Then maybe River will shut his big mouth,” Felix suggested. He was the only one who knew I had texted myself off River’s phone. Not even Gabe knew.

                “Yea, I like that Felix. We threaten Milo to river’s face…and he shuts up. JJ doesn’t need to know,” I said with a grin. “But what are we going to do about Milo? What if he tells JJ what River said? If they get too close, Milo could actually convince him,” Felix said. It was rare for him to stay on topic without slipping into one of his rants, but he was doing pretty good today.

                I shrugged. “We just don’t let him get too close to JJ. They can date or whatever the shit, but we’ll keep an eye on them. They get too close, we break them up.” Felix raised an eyebrow. “Pat, I know you’re impossibly good at doing that kind of stuff, but how are you going to break them up?”

                I thought for only a second or two before smirking. “We send in Roman. Manipulate him. He’s easy to manipulate.”

                There was a knock on my door and then my mom came in carrying some laundry. “Hi boys. What are up to?” “Just trying to make some plans for the weekend,” I said with an innocent smile.

                She ruffled my hair as if I were a little kid again. “Good!” she said with a smile before leaving my room. “Damn dude, you’ve got everyone fooled,” Felix said, laughing. “Your parents, JJ, even Gabe.” I shrugged. “Who cares? It’s a kill or be killed world, right? Survival of the smartest.” I grinned.

                                                                                ***Milo’s POV***

                I knocked on JJ’s door nervously. He answered and let me inside. He had texted me, inviting me over to hang out. “Hi JJ,” I said. “Hey Milo,” he greeted and led me up to his bedroom.

                “Milo, I have a question,” he said. “Okay, shoot,” I said curiously. “Be my boyfriend?” he asked and I blushed. “S-Sure. I mean, yea. I mean…” He rolled his eyes and came over to me. “Shut up.” He pressed his lips to mine and I felt my blush leave my face.

                Kissing JJ felt so damn right. I deepened the kiss and he pulled me close to him, tangling his hands in my hair. His lips were soft and comforting to me.

                “Ew! Daddy, JJ and Milo are making out in his room!”

                We jumped apart and JJ glared. “Connor! Grow up and get out of my room!” JJ snapped angrily, pointing. Connor stuck his tongue out before hurrying out of JJ’s room.

                Max came into the room and rolled his eyes. “I’ll go talk to Connor about privacy.” He winked at us. “Behave, boys.” He left the room, and JJ pulled me over to his bed. We sat down together.

                JJ kissed me softly before grabbing my hand. “Not gonna lie Milo, I’m new to this shit,” he said, a bit uncomfortably. I laughed lightly. “Me too, JJ. I’ve never had a boyfriend before.” He relaxed a little and his lips twitched into a slight smile.

                “So…want to watch a movie?” he offered after a few minutes of comfortable silence. I shrugged. “Sure!” He released my hand and got up. He put on Edward Scissorhands before coming back over and pulling me into his arms.

                We watched the movie, occasionally sharing kisses. I couldn’t see JJ beating the shit out of River. I just couldn’t see it. And why would Pat do something as cruel as what River claimed he had done? Although something about Pat did make me feel nervous. I wouldn’t trust him. Something in his eyes warned me not to. He was sleazy. But why would he hurt JJ like that?

                “I have to go JJ. My mom wants me home for dinner,” I said and he kissed me before releasing me and letting me get up. He got up and hugged me. “We’re hanging out tomorrow after school,” he said and I nodded with a small smile before kissing him softly and leaving his room.