I gave Jaden one more slow, passionate kiss before I helped her out the car. We were ambushed and nearly tackled by paparazzi asking questions.
"Did you guys keep the kid?"
"So how serious are you guys?"
"How do you plan to have kids?"
"2 years in a relationship, have you had sex?"
"Beyoncé, how is it being with a woman?"

We simply walked by as they all snapped their pictures. As we walked Julius made sure no one was too close. I wasn't paying much attention to their questions until one caught my attention.

"Why don't you love me?" I heard a deep male's voice ask. I quickly turned around to see who said it. When I turned I saw Jay Z standing fairly close, looking all sad.
"I never did." I said angrily, walking away.

Love him? He broke into my house. And a few years ago when we did a bunch of songs he tried so hard to get with me.
But I've known about Jaden and her work for a while, even before we met. And a part of me from four years ago is fangirling so hard at the fact that I get to marry her in a year. I caught back up with Jaden and Julius just before she walked through the door.

"Jaden! Beyoncé! How are you two?" Asked a tall, light skin woman with very beautiful, curly hair.
"Good. How about you Akemi?"Jaden asked as she gave a man her bags.
"Good, good. So you know how interviews go, I'll show you your dressing room." Akemi said as she walked us to a pretty decent sized room.

When we went down the hallway a few employees said hi to us and some stopped for a picture. When we reached the room it was so Jaden. The walls were white with a black couch.
"It's beautiful, thanks Mami." Jaden said as she placed her phone down in the vanity.
"No problem, I'll tell Papi you're ready for him." Akemi said before walking out, closing the door behind her.

"Okay, I have about 10 minutes before someone walks in so I need to be comfortable for 5." Jaden said as she set a timer on her phone.She began to strip of her tight clothing, leaving her in her boy-short underwear and sports bra. She laid her head down in my lap as I played with her loose curls. Soon there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Jaden and I yelled in unison.
"Your one and only. PAPI!" A short, Mexican man said excitedly yelled as he opened the door.
"Hey." Jaden laughed as she sat up.
"Hey.... who's dis? And why ya so close together?" He asked as he pointed towards me. His Hispanic accent was thick, and he had a fairly nice tan.

"Papi, this is my fiancé. Baby, this is Papi. My hairstylist." Jaden said as she put her hand on my knee.
"So its true!?" Papi asked as he put his bag onto the vanity.
"What's true?" Jaden giggled as she stood up, making me stand next to her out of reaction.
"Y'all er messing around. I see you J-Play." He smirked before Jaden playfully punched his arm.
"We aren't 'messing around' anything. We are very serious and she makes me happy again." She smiled, making me blush until my cheeks were as hot as the sun.

"Aww. Damn J! Got er back dhere lookin' like ah damn cherry." He said as Jaden turned to look at me. She quickly blushed as I covered my face.
"Whatever." I giggled.
"Any way. Put some clothes on while I go n get my other bags and Tyrone'll be here soon to do yer makeup." Papi said before walking out the door.
"Well, take one last look. You won't see this until tonight." Jaden teased as she grabbed her clothes.
When she bent down I slowly rubbed her left ass cheek.
"Baby, stop. Papi is gonna walk in here and I don't want him to see you naked." She threatened.
"And why would he see me naked?" I asked seductively.
"Because I'm abouta rip ya shorts off. Now let-" Papi walked in and I could only imagine what he saw.

Jaden was bent down in front of me in underwear and a sports bra. And my hands are spreading her ass cheeks apart. It was an amazing site from my view, but he's probably scared.