6 | Solaris

We will save your precious skin
Let the healing light come in
I'll cover you when the sky comes crashing in

WATCHTOWER
Jul 10, 20:20

A man dressed in white signaling he was one of the many workers on the Watchtower entered my cell, clearly unnerved.

"Hello, miss. I'm to take you to the Terra Room?"

"You can relax, soldier," I smiled warmly but realized it probably was coming off as terrifying. "I just need your help just to get into the wheelchair. I'm not going to bite."

After nervously lifting me into the chair, the worker wheeled me down the corridors of the Watchtower. I instantly regretted my decision. The other heroes and workers tried to seem as if my presence was nothing out of the ordinary but they stared out the corners of their eyes and whispered as I turned corners.

"Whoa. So it's true that Pyrrha is here." The youngest speedster wearing Wally's suit loudly whispered to Blue Beetle. I looked them both over before being wheeled by and the two stared at me apprehensively.

"Sometimes, I think you aren't even from this planet, let alone this decade, hermano." He elbowed the young kid.

Its okay though. I would've been whispering too.

I was a member of the Light. Former member. I was a deadly god, having gone head to head with members of the Justice League and the team and for the most part, came out the victor. I was feared, respected, and loved.

"Is here okay?" My handler stopped me in front of a patch of flowers next to an artificial stream. I smiled at the bittersweet scenery. I never thought I would see the beauty of earth and alien plant life this room offered again.

"Yes," I said softly. "Here is fine."

"Just tell me when you are ready to go, miss." He backed away, nearly running. The room was quiet and peaceful and one of my most cherished places. I took in the beautiful room of trees, plants of all kinds, and looked up at the artificial sun and remembered. Just a few days over a year had passed from my rebirth. Once again I was in bandages because of the Light. Because of Lex Luthor. And they would pay.

---
Team Year Five

LexCorp was about to unveil a new solar power technology that would be cheaper and quicker in collecting a sizeably smaller amount of the Sun's power to convert into an immense amount of energy. Being very tech driven, I absorbed-hacked-all the information I could to the chagrin of Superman and Batman. Luthor wasn't exactly the type of person I should've been looking up to in terms of advancements in the fields of technology but when you get to play with the latest of WayneTech every day, the forbidden toys become irresistible.

I even tried to make a tiny version to power my fleet of robots. That was when we saw the flaw. This technology could be used to make an explosion that, if my mistakes with poor DJ Turret could be used as a scale, would take out the entire East Coast and further inland near the epicenter. I took my findings to the League and Superman agreed to talk to Luthor who was actually shockingly alarmed at my findings. And impressed I had "stolen" the plans.

At the warehouse where the tests were being ran, extra security was posted discreetly by members of the League after LexCorp put the plans on halt until a safer alternative could be found. However, they didn't account for a mole in the research team that had guided this project from the beginning. The Injustice League went behind Luthor's back and wanted the power for themselves. Before the machinery could be dismantled, the building was attacked by the entire Injustice League and all of their henchmen. The rest of the League was called in and soon, so was our Team.