17.First Scar

Oppa, kwaenchana? 😂 That face.

Few days after, the cheerleaders did an healthy friendship competition to show, who the teams really need. That had the potential to be. 9 girls selected. But unexpectedly, Sojin didn't got it. And she was furious, of course. On why she didn't but her 2 friends got.

She would just spill it I'm front of their face, that she was way more better than them. But eventually she won't, because she needs them for her so-call-plan. So the target now, Aerin. "Like, how could I didn't get it while that jelly bean got?!" She said harshly and yes. Jelly bean is what she called her. "I know. I think you're more better than her. Right, Haemin?" Jinhee said and asked Haemin for a small backup.

"Yup" She simply answered. " You 'think'? You don't have to cause I'm already" Jinhee smiled lightly before they continued their way to the gym as the two were told so. Meanwhile at the gym, Aerin had done wearing the the cheerleader uniform as she's the one who arrived first. She got out, and the basketball's teams were also there. Feeling awkward being the only girl who'd done first, she walked back and forth at the bench, arranging the squads's backpacks.

"Pheww...She's really hot" A man from the red team said. Junghyun, who's in the blue team along with Jaebum, looked at who does he referred to and turn out it's Aerin. The shirt that she's wearing, is pretty revealing but not too much and the skirt is kinda short too.

He got near him who's busy planning for the upcoming match and sat beside him. "Hey, look at what the team is staring and who is it" His eyes moved upwards and his jaw dropped. He looked at him "Tell her to- Yoo Junghyun!" The coach called for him. "Sorry, but you gotta do this by yourself" He got up and immediately ran to where the teacher is.

He was hesitated at first but then when he saw the boys, and they looked like they enjoying the view. He sighed before taking his basketball jacket, walking towards her and pulled her to the back of the court. She was taken aback but nevertheless followed. "How many times have I told you to cover yourself when the clothes is revealing?" He said sternly and wrapped the jacket around her waist, covering her legs at least.

He scanned her from head to toe and he realized, he missed her so so much. He sighed "Next time...don't forget" He left when he received a nod from her. She felt relived, that he still care for her. And that makes her heart ease much. She went out, and saw the others there already. Some of them are flirting with the boys, while some just sitting there silently.

She smiled softly, as she could feel he looked at her from the corner of her eyes. "Did it too huh?" Junghyun asked as he noticed he had been looking at her. "I don't want others stare at her like that" He sighed again. He patted his back, as sign of moral support as a friend.

"Aish..let's just started our training" He said before getting up, and wore the teams bib. "Jaebum" He looked at him "Don't get distracted" he smirked and the boy immediately punch his arm. He looked at her one last time before mumbling "Aish..I'll try" . From the very started she got m and sat at the bleachers, her eyes as fast as lightning settled on him and she practically watched all his movements, not tearing her eyes off even for a sec.

As she saw him taking her to the back, and wrapping his jacket around her which she assumed he is because she know, he would do that from the years they had been together and taking a looks at her before the friendship tournament started, she glared at her deadly, as if they're no tomorrow "You're really done, Park Aerin"
+
"Jaebum! Pay attention!" The coach scolded him for the 5th time. The whistle 'screamed' signing the 2nd round of the games end. The coach came up at him "What's wrong with you today?"  He asked the boy in front of him as nice as he can, since he knew that he usually played well and rarely like this. "I'm sorry, I think I got distrac-" "Distracted? By your girlfriend" He cut him off. His mouth widened before bowing, "I'm sorry" he patted his back "It's okay. Next time pay attention, you can't get distracted easily.The next match is in just few months"