13.Aerin,I'm sorry

Album cover photo for Baek A Yeon's new mini album? (Feat. JB of GOT7)👆
Aerin POV
"Park Aerin,can you please help me to put these books on my table at the teacher's room? Thank you" Mrs.Son asked me.I stood up "Ne".I went in front and picked the books at her table.As I walked down the hall,I walked passed JB's locker.Ah! Yes! I forgot! It's the day! He will come back here with his team.Did they do it great? Did we win? I guess we are! Because they were so great while practicing.Plus,they had such an amazing captain~ Actually,they arrived here last night around 2-4a.m.But how could I be there? My driver must be sleeping to.
  "Why are you smiling to yourself like an idiot? You look ugly you know" A voice echoed.I turn around and saw Sojin smirking."Ah...it's my Jaebum mistress" She said.My Jaebum? M-mistress? "Ah,are you trying to show everyone your kindness by helping the teachers? Tch,what a lame" She scoffed.I sighed and ignored her.Not before I felt a sudden pain with her pulling my tied hair."Don't you dare to walk away when I'm not done" She pulled and gropped harder.I yelped and told her to let me go.She let me go by pushing my head away."You're too late.You're maybe not even keeping your words.I'll just do it myself" She walked passed me and accidentally pushed my shoulder,making the books fell.
   I don't even care about that anymore right at this time."Don't hurt him!" I yelled angrily.She turned around and had that poker face."Oh don't worry,why would I hurt the one that I love.But since I don't love you,maybe you're the one that I'll hurt" She said.Love? "Enjoy your time with when you still have it!" She shouted.I bent own and picked the books with teary eyes.God,please help me.
+
Recess time.Finally I can meet him.I went to the bathroom to make myself look present.Make my hair look neat and straighten my uniform,it's perfect now! Right? "Pft..did you put on makeup or what?" Ahreum asked as she waited for me with Jaehwa outside the bathroom.I rolled my eyes and het statement and got between them,clinging my arms to them in purpose."I can't wait to meet him!" I whispered-yelled.I could feel that they're looking at each other,and smile weakly."Yah...did you guys hid something from me?" I frowned."Nah,it's nothing" Jaehwa said and ruffled my hair.
  As we arrived there,the boys are already there eating their food.Yah! It's not official without me! Don't they know it? I spotted him! Even with his back on me.We when there and I sat beside him."Oppa!" I said happily.They are staring at us.Some at me and some at him.Why? Is something happening? "Oppa?" He ignored me at kept on that cold expression on his face."Oppa?" He suddenly put his chopsticks down harshly,slamming the table and walked away.I was seriously taken aback by that."Did I do something wrong?" I asked softly and looked at them."Nah..you didn't.He just maybe having a period" Jackson oppa said.That ease a little.
LAST NIGHT
As he arrived,they're many feelings that he had.All positive.He's just so happy from being the champion at this game,having such a great day,and now? He just can't wait to see Aerin and told her everything.That he missed her so much at the same time.He arrived at his house and got inside telling the victory he archived.It all changed,when suddenly "We had arranged a marriage for you" It was just like,just something he couldn't even describe.
  "Bwo? Omma andwae!" He immediately protested."Jaebum,Omma mianhae.But it's for your own good" She speak.Trying to make her one and only child calm."Omma,what about Aerin? Do you want me too just let her go like that?" He was mad.He is.But trying really hard to not shout at them."We're sorry Jaebum" Was the last word he heard from his father before stomping over to his room and slammed the door real hard.Not giving the olds more times to tell more about this sudden arranged.
  That night,he called everyone to meet him at their hangouts.Excepts Aerin of course and also Sojin.Since he didn't have her number."Can I asks for a favor?" He asked as everyone are there.They nod their head."Can you guys,please take care of Aerin? I won't do it anymore.I can't.I wouldn't".Their mouth opened widely at his request."B-but why?"
Jaehwa asked.He told them,every single thing that happened back at the house."You're going to be mean and cold towards noona? Keunde,hyung.That will just hurt her more" Yugyeom said as she love Aerin so much as a noona.
"Yugyeom is right hyung.Why don't you just talk to her properly and solved this? That way is much more easier. I'm sure Aerin will understand" Jinyoung continued."No,I want to make her hate me.That's way is easier.At least to me.Let just say,I do it as Jinyoung told,she may understand,but she'll hurt too.If I do it my way,maybe she'll just hurt at first.But when she started to hate me,wasn't it easier?" He sighed before continued."I don't know.Maybe I'll be maybe I'll not be"
END
Aerin POV
It's time to go home now.In the class,he doesn't even bothered to look at me.He kept ignoring me.Seriously? What did I do? "Aerin" Mr.Han called for me."Ne?" He gestured me to come over.I need to go because JB may be waiting for me but I guess he could wait? "I want to offer you something" He said."Ne...and what is it?" I said politely."So,I was wondering if you want to be in our school cheerleader team? You seems to have that potential" He said."Pardon?" Really? "Well you may not be active in sports,but from your skinny fit body,I think it would work since it's also important to have perfect body.Don't worry! I'm not a pervert.I'm just doing my job" He looked panic.Aigoo.. "Ah,I know.It's okay" "So,what do you say?" Me? Cheerleader? "I'll think about it" He smiled "If you want,you could meet Mrs.Min.I'm just helping" "Ne,kamsahamida"
+
As I went outside to the parking lot,I didn't saw his car.I panicked.Gosh....the cloud's turning gray.It's going to raining?
I wen to guards.Luckily it was this ahjusshi duty week.He's kinda close with me and the others."Ahjusshi,did you saw Jaebum?" I asked."Jaebum? He went already" he said putting aside the newspaper he's currently reading."He just went way or?" "No,as soon as the schools over.Why is there something wrong?" H-he left me? "A-aniyo.Kamsahamida ahjusshi" I bowed."Okay.Be careful Aerin" I bowed once again before stepped out of the main exit gate.Guess I had to walk then.My phone died.I can't call anyone.As I walked.....the rain started to pouring down.Great.It's just so so great.
NO ONE POV
Little did Aerin know,JB was there.He's there.He seriously can't helped being so cold towards her,when all the time actually they were being clingy and lovey-dovey.He insisted to just watch her in silence.From the back,not wanting her to see him.Although sometime,he really need to.Need to ignores her.And,this sight in front of him.Just ripping his hurt away.She being wet and cold under the rain.Walking and hugging herself at the same time.Trying to warm her body.Aerin,I'm sorry.I'm truly am.
Aerin POV
Oppa,you didn't do this on purpose right? I know you.But why are you treating me like this? There's must be a reason.Right?

Yeay!! I update! Ahgase,do you know one of those thing that make  mmm. P.
me happy here? Your comments and votes.Really,no lies.Well I love comments more since I want to know what do you feel about my story but I care about vote to😁 haha.BTW,Saranghae~ Muah!!