12.Good Luck

It had been like this,almost the whole week.They going out after school without her.It make them curious to on why didn't she came.They asked Sojin and all she said is 'She said she's tired'.
They trusted what had they been told.
Even JB.Aerin once used that excuse too on him on the first day all of them were about to go out.That's why.
   Although,it seems impossible since every time it is about going out,Aerin is the first.She extremely loves to go out either for a walk or anything else than eating.But it may be possible too.
With this,Sojin surprisingly never thought that her planned will go this well.She's impatient.She thought that Aerin was just taking too much time.
That's why.Little did they know,it was only just for that day,just for that one day,Aerin felt tired.While the other,she just fine with it.She questioned this all time.Did they forget about me? Did they not like me anymore? All types of question running inside her head.She felt hurt,but she know she had to stay strong no matter what.The same goes to JB.He know that Aerin must be sad.Having no one to accompany her.He didn't want she thought something nonsense.But it's late,she already.

Aerin POV
   "Got you" He said and snatched my book away from me."Yah!" I tried to take it but he stretched his arm upwards making it even more hard for me.Tch,I'm not that stupid you know.I poked his side and he retrain his arm.But still not giving me the book.
"Oppa!" He laughed."Kwaenchana,I bring it for you" I glared at him and sighed.We walked and he suddenly hold my hand and confessed "I miss you". I looked at him and smiled.
"You're leaving today,right?" I asked.
He nodded."I have an idea" He said and hold my hand tighter,walking faster."Our bag pack is still in my car right?" He asked."Mm.." He smirked
"Great" As we were walking,I realized that this way is to the school exit door.
"Yah! Where are we going?!" I asked and stopped my pace."Just follow me"
He was about to pull me to walk again my I pulled him back."Are we skipping school?" He lowered his body a little so his face was at the same level as mine.
Ugh! I'm.Not.Short! "One more question,than I'll (hard)carry you" He got back to his normal height.We got into his car and he putted my books that he's been holding this time at the back seat. He started the engine and drove to main exit door of the school.
"Pretend as if you were sick" He said.
Huh? "What? For?" He pinched my cheek."Just do it" I smacked his hand.
"Ppali" "Fine!" We almost arrived at the guard's and I slept.So...pretending.
He rolled down the window at my side and told the guard."I need to take her home,she's sick" he explained.I thunk the guards nodded cause he drive off.
I opened my eyes and looked at him.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"Anywhere for a walk" he simply answered.He stopped at a small alley on the roadside and unbuttoned his uniform shirt."W-what are you doing?"
I asked.He left the shirt unbuttoned just at the top part,making half of his chest seen.He leaned over to my seat
"What do you think I'm going to do?"
He whispered.I widened my eyes.He chuckled."You think dirty,Jagi" He leaned back and unbuttoned more.
He pulled the material off his body and I quickly covered my eyes hiding my tomato colored face at the same time.
Uh....this is really embarrassing.How could he just be half naked? "I'm done"
He said."Geosjimal" I said "Anyi.."
I uncovered my face and looked at him.He already change his shirt.But not his trousers."Your trousers?" I asked."I'll change it in the bathroom at the mall.Or do you want me to just changes here?" He smirked."Bwo?No!"
I practically screamed and shook my head many times."I'm kidding!"
He laughed.

+

"Are you hungry?" He asked."Not so"
I answered."Where is tournament being held?" I looked at him and casually held his hand.He intertwined it."Seoul" I looked at the teddy bear store."Even the first tournament had take you to far place.Can we go there?"
I said and asked him,pointing to the teddy bear store."No" He stated and and continued walking."Ah wae~! Kaja.." I pouted and whined."Because,if we get in there,then you'll ignore me and all of your attention is on those bears" He said."Anyi,I won't.Jebal..."
I looked at him with those puppy eyes.
He kissed my cheek and pulled me.
"Okay than".I think the little boy who's stand a few meters away from saw it since he chuckled.I smacked his chest out of sudden "oumphh" he said.
"What did I said about PDA? Did you know that there are little boy watching?!" I pinched his chubby cheek hardly."Ara,ara! Mian! Let it go,appa!"
"Aish.." This big boy."Come on" I held his hand and brought him in."Aerin,it's hurt" He said."It is?" I took one of the bear at the rack and took it's hand then rubbed it and his cheek."Does it feel better?" I asked with a cute voice as if the bear who's actually talking."Do you think it's funny?" He said and poked my side."Ah!" He took me in his arms and easily poked my side many time.
"A-ahahaha! Hajima!" I hugged him before I stumbled over and it makes the bear that I hold fell.I breathed hardly and held my stomach since it hurts from all the laughing."It still hurt" He said.I looked up at him and caress his cheek for awhile."Done?" I asked sarcastically.He shrugged his shoulder and I escaped from his arms to continue to see my 'friends'."There's owl!" I said and picked up the big-medium size baby blue and baby pink colored owl.It's pretty big since it's hard to hold them in my arms."It's my favorite animal~" I sang."Let me take your picture with it" I held the owls in my arms tightly and made the duck pose where I puckered my lips out.
"You're done?" He nodded.I putted them back and patted them than walked further in this teddy paradise.
"They're really big..." I said amazed by the really giant size various types of dolls.I bent down to take a look at this one mini cat dolls but my hair fell down too.I held it back but when I tried to take the doll it fell back.I heard JB chuckled before he pulled me up."Give me your hairband" I pulled out the hairband at my wrist and hand it to him.He stroked my hair and inched closer.He took a hand full of my black hair,than tie it into a messy bun and settled a few strands of hair at my side face."You're done my princess.." He said and cupped my face tightly making my lips puckered out and I'm sure that I look like a puff fish.I giggled and do the same to him.We laughed at our silly movements.We must look so stupid from a far.I pouted than he pouted too.
He laughed slowly before he let me go but I didn't.I pinched his cheeks hardly one more time before running away.
"Park Aerin you're dead" He chased me and I ran to the back of the shop.The tote bag here is kinda pretty! I poked my head out and looked to my right slowly and carefully than my left.He's not here! He can't find me! "You think you SAFE?!" He wrapped his arms around me from behind when he said 'safe' and I squealed.Not that loud though.Luckily there are not many person in here.Like 2 or 3? It's school and works day what are you expecting?
Don't forget.We skipped school.Yeah..
mostly he forced me but..whatever.
"You naughty girl.." He said and picked me up slightly."A-ahaha! Oppa put me down!" I told him."Will you be kind then?" He asked."Nae! I promise." I said.He put me down and I pinched his cheek for the last time before gave it a pecked quickly and running outside the store.He laughed and cleared his throat then made a serious-like-nothing-happen-face when pupils watching him while walking."Did you eat a wrong medicine today?" He asked and hold my hand."Aniyo~" I said.I spotted a shop.I spotted Ice Cream!
"Can we go and get that?" I asked.He sighed before we walked to the Baskin Robins's.I ordered chocolate mint while he ordered the Jamaica flavoured
"Ahh..." I opened my mouth and ask for his.He feed me."Ahh.." He opened his mouth."What? What do you want?" He groaned loudly before stomped over to the lift like a kid.I laughed and catch up with him."I'm just playing around.."
I said.We got in and he stand at the very corner leaning against the lift wall.
"Chu chu.." I said while bringing up a spoon with my ice cream to his mouth and making the train noise at the same time.He looked at me but didn't eat it.
"Eat.." I said.He ruffled my hair before smiled and ate it.I finished the leftovers and make sure the cup is clean.The lift stop and the door opened.I didn't even care who's coming in but I think it's a group of guys sine I heard male's voice.
JB stood up properly before bringing me closer to him since I'm standing in front of him all the way.I was about to looked who got in the lift when he pull my face upwards to face him.I blinked thrice before a hand suddenly stomped at the same wall JB leaned,few meters away.I look at it and finally know why he didn't let me.I quickly set my gaze to him back and my chest raised and fell quickly and hardly unexpectedly."It's okay.Don't look" He whispered softly.
He knew how much I scared of a gang of guys.Much more when they're wearing black things,ripped clothes,
had tattoos, that made them look bad and scary.Maybe not all if them are the same,but...Not like guys in their 20's or 30's.But guys that looked like a gangster.And those guys,seems too.
When the lift stopped,we quickly got out.I exhaled in relieved."Let's go home?" I nod

+

*Beep! Beep!* My alarm vibrated.I lazily woke up and look at it.3.09 a.m.
Good.I walked to the bathroom and washed my face,brushed my teeth.Got out and changed into a baby pink sweater shirt.I went out of my room,
quietly tiptoed and went outside the house.I jogged as fast as I can and arrived at the Im's.I went inside and got in.What? I know the password.I'm not a thief,okay! As quiet as a mouse to the second floor and slowly went to his room.I'm just going to open his bedroom door when; "What are you doing?" He wrapped his arms around me from behind and whispered in a deep,husky hoarse voice.Just get up from sleep huh."Aww..you're awake already?" I asked."Wae? Are you going to surprise me? Mianhae,jagi~" he cooed and I opened his door.We walked inside like a penguin since he didn't let me go.He let me go and I turned around "Did you pack yet?" I asked him.He frowned and shook his head."Let me help you" I said."Can we do it later? I want to spend time with you.." He said."We had this whole evening" I said and took his luggage inside the closet room and went to this closet."I'm not satisfied" He crouched down too."Do you need this?" I asked him showing the pink hoodie sweater.
"Just put it in" He said and looked at me.Resting his elbow on his lap and placed his face on his palm.I packed a few other jeans,sweatshirt and pants,also others outfit like socks."How about my boxers?" He asked.My face immediately heated."Y-yah.You get that yourself" I said.He chuckled and got up and holding my hands at the same time pulling me up."When-ah!"
I was just about to ask him what time he'll leave before he scooped me in his arms carrying me bridal style.He walked out the closet room and laid me down on the bed gently.He got on top of me and I look away flustered.
Surprisingly,he kissed my sided face before pulling me to face him."I'll miss you" He said before our lips touch.The kiss had many feel.Rough,gentle,
passion,soft.We broke apart for oxygen but he didn't stop and kept kissing down my neck.He nibbled and sucked there lightly.I pushed him away "Don't it's going to leave mark" I said."That's what I wanted.So those mans know that you're mine when I'm away" He said before crashing his lips onto my again.I pulled away "at least it's kind of at hidden places" I mumbled."Hidden places?" He smirked and got down pushing my sweatshirt up revealing my flat belly.I squeaked and covered my face.He start sucking,nibbling,nipping,
bitting and licking there.I whimpered when he pulled away and we shared one last kiss before I whispered a good luck to him and fall asleep.

Ahgase! Sorry for the late update!
Jinjja mianhae! You know what? I miss you guys! Muah!