14.Exchange Students?!

What in the world?! I had wrote 1700+ already and it suddenly got delete.Damn! It's really bad!! Bich!

Aerin POV
I feel like not going to school today,but I had to since I promised Junghyun that I'll treat him for lunch later.Aish,if only I didn't agree.

As usual,when I arrived,I put my back and went to the cafeteria.As I arrived,I saw JB and Sojin sitting next to each other.Happily chatting.He were all smiley but when he saw me,the smile faded and it turn into the cold one.

I bite my lips lightly before sitting next to Yugyeom."Unnie,why does your face look pale?" Yoonmi asked and their attention were on me.I'm not sure if JB's to since I can't saw him from this side.

Mark Oppa put his hand on my forehead."Yeah,you're burning kiddo" He said and I glared at him."Mark,for the last time.I'm not a kid! I'm 22!" And they went "Woahh!!!" And Yugyeom "chu! chu! chu! chu! chu! chu! chu!"

"Yugyeom why do you sound like a train?" I asked "Molla,I just do it" He said and I pinched his cheeks.He's so cute! I wish I had a baby brother like him! "Aah!! Noona,appa!" He whined.

"Hey,you didn't answer Yoonmi question yet" Jaehwa said."Ah,maja
Mianhae.Well,I just played with rain yesterday" I simply stated."Are you crazy?! The rain yesterday is really heavy!" Jackson Oppa said.

"Yeah,Aerin.Why would you do that?" Jinyoung oppa sound serious."Just because.." He immediately seat straight
"Just because? Aerin,it's not funny.You
could catch a worse cold you know" Omma mode on.....

"Ara,mianhae" He smiled a little "kwaenchana,just don't do it again.Okay let's go to class! The class going to start!" He said and everyone got up.Pftt...really an omma.Savage omma.

I saw Youngjae sped up and I catch on.
"Hey Youngjae! How are you?" I asked in English."Hey! Yeah yeah I'm fine!" And with that Youngjae's Engrish class started.

"Are you doing well?" I asked "Yeah! I'm doing great! Really great!" He said and I laughed.This otter sunshine.
"Stop it,let's talk Hangul back" We chatted for awhile until he reached his class.

"Noona! I've reach mine.Bye" "Bye sunshine!".I got inside and took a sit,
pulling out my revision book and at the same time JB came in and took a sit.All of the sudden Sojin came.

"Oppa,can you seat beside me? I'm bored" She whined.Oppa? Ew..I think he won't sit with you.Sor-"Yeah,sure"
W-what? I didn't expect that.I turned to look at Jaehwa and Ahreum and they give me a weak smile.

Now? I'm alone."Attention,class! As you all know,our school will make exchange students every 2 years right?"
She asked "Ne!" "And,it's today! Apparently,one of them is in ours when the other is in a senior year.So,please come in"

A good looking man came in. "Anyyeonghaseyo,I'm Jeon Minsuk,
please take good care of me" He said in a 'duh' tone before bowing.Squealing from girl heard."Ah! He's handsome!"
"Yah! He's mine!" I could see he rolled his eyes at them.

"Then,Mr.Jeon,you can take your seat besides Mrs.Park?" She looked around.
"Since Mr.Im sit beside Mrs.Yang? Yeah,please take your seat" He bowed for the last time before come towards and sit beside me.

"What a luck.First day and place with hot girl" He said.What? Woah..I mean,
thank you for calling me hot but not flirting duh."Hot girl.What's your name?" I huffed "I sure you know how to read name tags didn't you?"

"Woah..sassy aren't you? Be mine?" What? "No" I rolled my eyes."Wow.You
're the first" First? "First what?" He shrugged "Nothing"."I'm going to take my stationery,please don't be too loud"
Mrs.Shin said.

"Hot girl,let's know each other" He poked my shoulder "What do you want to know?" I asked but eyes concentrate on the book."Um..I want to if you want to be my girlfriend?" Again?