1.Together

Ae Rin POV
I felt a warm jacket putted on me. Did I fall asleep? "Mian.Did I wake you up?" I turn to my side and immediately smiled at the sight of my handsome boyfriend."Anyi, you didn't" I said and laid my head back again in-between my arms. This time,I spun towards him.He chuckled and removed a strand of my hair behind my ear.

Pulling me closer towards him by my waist, he nuzzled his face into mine, making our nose touched."yah!what are you doing?! we're in library!" I yelled quietly at him. But he ignored what I said and pulled me closer. My face reddened as my heartbeat sped."I didn't get to touch,kiss or hug you for these past day and now you're mad at me?"

He said with a serious voice at first but then he pout. I chuckled and placed my hand on his fluffy cheek"Jaebum-shi....it's only 2 days!" I jokingly said."But still...." He all of the sudden puckered his lips out."What do you want?"I asked him."Isn't it obvious?" He asked me while squinted his already squinted eyes. "Tch,such a baby" "says the one who always clinging to me when it comes to horror movie"

I hit his muscular arm hardly."Ouch yah..aish...ppali...I want my kiss..." "You won't get it" "Aerin.....". Ey this big baby. I quickly gave a peck at his cheek."what the-"
*RINGGG* "Oh,the bell rang.Let's go to the class" I said sheepishly while looking at him. "You won't get out of this" I sticked my tongue out at him after he said that.

"Ppali,we're going to be late..." I pulled his arms."what is the first subject for today?" He asked."um.....molla." He looked at me with are-you-serious-you're-the-one-that-in-hurry-for-class-so-I-thought-you-knew-it face "Yah!stop making that face!" I chuckled slightly."I will take a look at our schedule when we're at my locker." I smiled sweetly at him.

"Do you think you look pretty smiling like that?" He said to me.I stopped my pace and turn towards him "I.Hate.You" "A~everyone
knows you love me..." I rolled my eyes and ran towards the locker leaving him behind.

+

"Class,for our project this time,I want all of you to make a presentation of the upcoming chapter. Haemin, please divide a subtopic for each groups, I give you 2 weeks to finish it.That's all for now,y'll may go for recess" Mrs.Han said.

"Oppa,can I go with Ahreum and Jaehwa first?" "Okay,I will catch up with Got7 later". "Chingu ya~" I said to both of them as I slung my arm over their arm."Yes,what do you want Mrs.Im" Ahreum said sarcastically. Aish......she did that again "Yah!" I felt so embarrassed...my face must be so red right now.

"Yah what? we know you like it...look! look!you're blushing!" Jaehwa said. "Stop it....." "Okay, okay fine" Are you guys pairing up together for the project?" "Of course" They said at the same time "Then who am I going to pair up with..." I said while pouting at them "Go pair up with your husband" "Kim Ahreum-shi!" This gurl...she really.."Bwo?! shi?! yah! I practically 2 months older than you, you punk!"

She said and flicked my forehead."It hurts!" I said while rubbing my forehead. "Eh? the boys are already there?" Jaehwa said all of the sudden."I think we head of earlier than them" I plus her word "I think we maybe finished our time walking here by bickering and chatting" Ahreum plus."hahaha, whatever, let's go buy food. I'm hungry" "Aishh...this little kid" I heard both of them say to me. What? I'm hungry.

I bought my tray to our usual spot and sat beside JB. Soon after, the girls follow and sat in front of me."Did you girls met with and accident or what?" Jackson said."It's Aerin's fault" I was just about to put this precious little bbimbap in my mouth when Ahreum said that. "Yah! I didn't do anything!" And with that, we had our little-playful fight "Stop it!" Jaehwa rises her voice just a little enough for us in that table to hear.

"Kim Ahreum can't you just stop disturbing her and you to Park Aerin! Just ignore her!" Oh no...her Omma attitude is coming came..since basically she is the oldest between three of us. She's really perfect with Jinyoung though. "Fine....." Ahreum and me said together. I stuck my tongue out at Ahreum first before continue eating. "Aigoo...poor my girlfriend,she did get scolded a lot today" JB said and rubbed my back.

Did I? Oh yeah..first because I woke up kind of late today and Hyunwoo oppa scolded me since he is the one who always wake me up. He said that he need to be early and can't get out if I didn't get ready for school. Second, Mrs.Han got mad at me because I left my activitiy book at home but luckily it's not just me only! Third, Jaehwa unnie.

"Noona,why is your forehead so red?" "Who?me?" I said as I face them."Yes Aerin,it's red." Jinyoung said. Hearing that, JB pulled me to face him by my chin and looked at it."It must be Ahreum,right?" He said and glared at Ahreum playfully. She just laughed awkwardly at him."I know that this girl is stubborn and she deserved it,but next time if you want to do it, not that hard okay?" "No problem" She said while shows him a thumbs up.

What the? "Yah!" I said and hit his arms."I'm just joking~" he said and kissed my forehead. More at the red place. My eyes widened as big as it could. I mean,I know that we had done this before and I don't really care but what I cared about is we're public! It's embarrassing! "Wow!!!" "Oooooo!!" and they started to chanted, knew it. Luckily our table was at the corner and a little bit behind so the others couldn't saw it well. JB chuckled and shook his head while he continued to eat.

"Goodbye!" We bid the others."Do you want to do it at my house or yours?" JB asked."I don't care" "Mine then" he smiled. "I'm home!" He shouted."You're home? oh, you bought Aerin!" His mother greeted us "Annyeong ommonim" I smiled and greeted her back politely "Where are you going omma?" "Oh, your dad and I were just going to head to Aerin's house to discuss about our new project with her parents"

"Oh, okay" "And, Jaebum, if you guys want to eat just told ahjumma okay" his mom said as she stepped out of the main door "Ne!" Looking at me, he suddenly gave that pervert look again for like the 1001 time "So now,it's only the two of us" "Tch, what's with the nonsense? your maids are here" "so what? that won't stop me though"He smirked.

"Yah! you pervert!" I smacked the back of his head. He laughed and ran towards his room first before shouting "Atleast I'm your pervert!" Goshh this boy. Nevertheless, I followed his path and got inside his room "Can I took shower first?" I asked him "Hmm. Go ahead" "Where's my clothes?" He move his face from his phone and face me "I think it's in my closet"

I went inside the closet room in his room and making sure it was the right room since his bedroom was big. Just like mine actually. I opened the wardrobe and take out my clothes. You wonder how my clothes can be here? Okey but not the undies. Well, sometime we sleepover at each other house. Not that we did anything though, if you know what I mean.

As I got up and turn around, I gasped and the clothes in my hand fell."I told you, you won't get out of this" he said and leaned closer, I stepped backwards until my back got stopped by the wardrobe "Got you" He said with his deep voice. His hands slowly went down and he wrapped it around my waist. Pulling my body closer towards him, he removed a strand of my hair, tucked it behind my ear and uses that hand to caress my cheeks and pull my face closer.

He looks into my eyes deeply and wiith that, he kissed my lips softly. My hands that were at my side, slowly went up to his arm, shoulders and lastly, neck. I ran my hand through his soft black hair. The kissed got passionate. His hand roamed all over my body but not touching the part he shouldn't. Everywhere he could, he would.His lips went down to my jaw before he went down further and lightly sucked on my neck.

Leaving a hickey but not that dark. Just to remind me that I'm his territory. I was about to moan but I had hold it and he went up to capture my lips back. I stopped and pulled away first before it went more hectic.We were breathing heavily as our forehead touched. "I hope you can hide that mark at your neck from your parents" Why did he said that? I rolled my eyes and picked my clothes up back.

"I'm going first" but I heard him chuckled. Stepping inside the bathroom and locking the door, my jaw dropped as I saw the dark spot. "Yah Im Jaebum! I'll kill you when I get out!" I screamed inside the toilet and I could hear that he's laughing heartily. How could?he still can laughed? Aish..he's lucky tomorrow is holiday. "I love you!" He shouted, tch. "I love you too!" Ops, forgot this words,"Pervert pabo!".