4.Truth Or Dare

Oh boy.. there he is "Okey"  "Yeah,I'm in" "It'll be fun, right?" "Can't I just watch you guys play?" I asked and all of their eyes darted on me.What? Did I just kill someone? "No" They said in sync. I groaned and decided to just play along. Jackson spins the bottle that he got out of nowhere and it lands on Ahreum."Truth or dare?" "Truth" She answered.

"Is there someone in this room that you're interested with?" Jackson asked. I could see that her face slowly turn to red."Y-yes" She stuttered."who!!!" They all anticipated to know."Yah! That's another question!" She said "Do you know who is it?" JB whispered at me "It's a secret" I said and winked at him.

He pouted, aww...poor guy. The bottle then landed at JB "Truth or Dare?" He looked at me and I just shrugged "Dare" "I dare you and Aerin to stay outside for 15 minutes" "Yah! The temperature outside is not kidding!" I said at her. It's night and what is she expecting. I was just wearing a t-shirt and for whoever sake this shirt is not thick!

"Well, I can't do anything. A dare is a dare" "But it's for JB why am I involved?!" "It's up to me~" She said and sticked her tongue out."You may go now" Bambam said. We stood up and went outside. Even at the doorframe I could felt the wind blowing, atleast JB is lucky since he wore a jacket. He closed the door and stands beside me.

I sticked my hand under my armpit trying to make a heat for my self. I heard he chuckled and he pull my hair band down. I turn around and he immediately engulf me with a hug using his jacket, pushing me backwards until my waist hit the half white wall "W-what are you doing?" He chuckled again."Why are you stuttering?" He ran his hand through my long thick black hair and tugged a strand behind my ear.

"I'm trying to keep you warm" He looked down and smiled at me before putting his forehead against mine and this time it was my turn to chuckle. Who says he is a cold and rough guy?He may but only to strangers. Once you know him, he is such a sweet cute fluffy ball who loves the one that he loves. He pecked my nose and buried his face in my neck."Don't leave anything" I warned him.

I could feel him smile and he started to kiss my neck and up to my jawline "Next. Time. Wear. A. Jacket. If. You. Wear. A. Shirt. At. Night" He said in every kisses he gave me. I cupped his face and brought it to my face me. He brushed our nose and lowered his face. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he bought his lips closer to mine. I closed my eyes and wait. All I could feel is just his breath on my lips but he didn't do anything.

"Who says I'm going to kiss you?" The heck? He ruined this momenttt "I hate yo-ah choo!" Ah.. guess this coldness gave me an impact already. "You're sneezing already. Where are they? why didn't they call us?" He said and pulled me closer, giving more of his warm. I unwrapped my arms that were around his neck just now and tugged it inside my pocket.

This 15 minutes sure felt like 1 hour."Why didn't you hug me?" He asked while pouting again. I shrugged. He take a look at my face and this time I pouted. I kept on shifting away not wanting him to look at my face directly. "Ah choo!" He pulled me even closer. His arms stay glued around my waist while the other rubbed my back.

I can't stand this anymore and decided to just wrap my arms around his torso. At that exact moment Jinyoung called us "Hey lovebirds you can come in now" I immediately went in first and slumped towards the couch as I saw it and cover my self with the blanket there."Chingu yah, neo kwaenchana?" Ahreum asked while laughing.

I looked at her and gave her a don't-you-chingu-yah-me look and hide my face into the couch back. "Aerin, truth or dare?" JB asked. Oh, it landed at my place? What a coincidentally. "Dare" "I dare you to make me a hot cocoa" lol, what kind of dare is that? without talking anything I sighed and went to the kitchen to make it.

"Woah..did noona just went and didn't say anything?" Yugyeom said. Knowing me, they all must expected me to fight back or whined or doesn't agreed with all things but at this moment I'm too tired to do that. I'm hungry too..."Aerin! We all want it too!" Jaehwa said. I sighed even more and took more mugs and place it in a row. I putted the cocoa powder  and get the milk "uhm" And now I coughed? I think cold surrounding is never going to suit me.