The Decision

Urmila gulps and with a flash she bolts the door shut. She sighs with relief, and turns to face him, smiling.

His lips cracked into a smile and held out his arms to her, his eyes inviting her closer to him. She wiped a drop of tear from her eye and ran to him and hugged him in a flash, dissolving into a pool of hysteric tears.

"I love you! I love you! I love you so much!" she cried amidst her tears and feels his arms began to wrap around her in response running his hands over her soft velvety hair. He smiled against the unshed tears that collected in his eyes as he relished their warm embrace.

"I'm sorry! Please forgive me!" she mumbled, tears rolling down her face, as she looked at him.

He pushed away and held her face in his palms. "I was never angry at you in the first place Mila." He said as he wiped her tears with his thumb. "I'm happy you decided to start over. I can live without money and fame, but not a second without you and Ram Bhaiya. Now, can you smile for me?"

Urmila felt her cheeks flush as she felt his passionate glance on her. She looked into his brown eyes and a smile miraculously appeared on her face.

"Beautiful!" Lakshman said, and he presses a kiss on her forehead, her eyelids, her cheeks, her jaw, the tip of her nose.

"I always admired this lip of yours, Princess." He says, caressing her bottom lip, smiling to himself. She closes her eyes smiling, he sighed with happiness and closed his too as his lips met hers. Urmila felt herself smile again as they kissed, the kiss compensating for the six years of their separation. They cherished that kiss. The moment was precious and they relished it. It rejuvenated their despaired souls the way a dying man does when he is offered a glass of water. A drop of tear falls from Lakshman's eyes.

They pulled away and Lakshman smiled as he held her hand.

She squeaks with surprise when he wraps his arms around her waist and buries his face on the nape of her neck. He sighed as her lavender scented cologne pierced his nostrils.

"I love you Mila!" he whispers as he rests his stubble jaw on her soft shoulder. She nods and slightly shivers in excitement as she feels his stubble skin scratch delicately on her skin. His hands inch towards her waist. He hums with delight as he draws little circles on her waist and midriff with his fingers. Urmila giggles and he loves the sound of her giggling. She tries to tear away from him but his grip is too tight, and sensing her efforts to tear away, he turns her to face him and carries her into his arms.

They collapse down onto their bed, and Urmila pushed the angavastra off his shoulders. Her long fingers raced the contours of his spine and the muscles that coiled under his sun kissed skin. Lakshman started to place kisses on her eyebrows, her cheeks and on her slender neck as his hands started to fondle her waist. Her fingers go astray in his hair.

"You are beautiful Mila!" he says as he removes the necklace. "The most beautiful person on this entire kingdom!" he says as his fingers start to play with the sari sitting neatly on her shoulders.

"And you are the most handsome Prince I've ever seen!" she remarks as her hands make way to his waist.

"Is that true, Princess?" he asks as his fingers trace the neckline of her blouse.

She nods as she feels his chest.

"I did hear from many that I have an irresistible charm!" he says shrugging.

"Irresistible charm?" she asks raising a brow, surprised, a soft smile on her lips. "Has the charm worked on any woman I know?"

"Of course!" he nods. "And one of them happens to be the mother of my two children."

He looks into her gleaming blue eyes, marvelling how beautifully they were shining. "Your eyes remind me of the wild cat in the market square! Only a mad man would fall in love with such a wild cat - a billi!"

She glared at him, reminding him that if her eyes happened to be sword, he would be dead by now. Urmila, who was known for her blue eyes, was named as billi by her cousin Mandavi. It was how Mandavi would address Mila when the four- now made three sisters would gather to have a light hearted conversation. The nick name remained confidential between the sisters and not even their parents knew of this. Mandavi would have told Lakshman about the nick name.

"That rakshasi!" Mila swore under her breath. She pushed him away from her and got off the bed. Lakshman, in a quick reflex held onto the fall of her sari. She stopped moving when she felt her sari tug behind her. And with another strong tug, she falls on the bed, again, head first. Her sari, slipped off her shoulder, leaving her shapely shoulders, to his blazing sight, and his longing lips.

"So much anger doesn't suit you love." he coos kissing her bare shoulders while he felt her navel.

Urmila smiles and turns to face him.

She blushed hard as he trails kisses from her forehead to her neck. He placed the tenderest of the tender kisses on the nape of her slender neck. His hands had started to tug and pull the sari that was lingering recklessly on her. "You should considering dimming the lights if you don't want to bother yourself, or me, to turn it off at the middle of the night when we are asleep."

Her fingers trace their way up to his chest. He extends his hand to dim the chimney lanterns on the bed side table, as he presses his lips with hers, again.

Her fingers, lose themselves in the dark wilderness of his hair, pulling him further into their kiss.

* * * * *

"Lakshman!" Urmila whispers, as she caressed her husband's jaw.

"Yes, Mila?" He asked sleepily, looking at her.

She looked ethereal, still breathing heavily, her hair spilling over the silken sheets, her bare soft bosom heaving, her face glistening with a warm shade of crimson.

"Isn't it odd? Our siblings, nor us - none of us had at least one daughter. All of us had sons!" She kissed his jaw. "Just imagine, how wonderful it would be if one of us had a daughter. Perhaps if we had a daughter?"

"Hmmm, that would be great." He said concealing a yawn, as he pulled the blanket that covered them both a bit higher. "Prince Lakshman and Princess Urmila's daughter!"

"Prince Lakshman's daughter!" Urmila smiled to herself as he wrapped his arm against her bare body. He pulled her closer to his chest and pressed his lips tenderly against her forehead. In the middle of kissing her, he fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED

How was this chapter dear readers?

Hope the romance was worth the read.

What do you think will happen in the next chapter?

Are you happy that they have reunited?

What is your favorite part about this chapter?

Did you like their little argument on messy hair and blue eyes?

Do let me know all these in the comments section and if you liked this chapter even for a 0.01% do give it a 🌟VOTE

Check out the other 2 chapters & the Introduction if you are a new reader and clueless about this chapter.

Keep in touch next chapter is sure to be a great one. The entire family will be appearing in the next one. So prepare yourselves for more humour, bromance, romance and melodrama!

Glossary
Angavastra- a shawl like scarf worn by men to cover their upper body

Aryabhoomi- the mass of land ruled by the Aryans who migrated to India in 1000B.C

Bhaiya- Elder brother

Billi- Female cat

Rakshasi- Demoness