The Wedding Preparations

In the bustling palace of Ayodhya, the preparations for Princess Somada and Devansh's wedding were in full swing. The entire palace was adorned with vibrant flowers, colorful fabrics, and twinkling lamps. Maids and servants hurried from one corner to another, making sure everything was perfect for the grand occasion.

In the royal gardens, Urmila, Mandhavi, and Shruthakirthi were meticulously overseeing the decorations and arrangements. The courtyard was adorned with fragrant flowers, colorful draperies, and twinkling lamps that illuminated the entire area. The palace staff and maids were running around, ensuring that everything was in place, while musicians practiced their melodious tunes for the upcoming celebration.

Bharath was busy coordinating with the royal chefs to create a sumptuous feast for the guests. He wanted nothing but the best for his niece's wedding and took great care in selecting the finest ingredients and delicacies to be served. Shathrughan was assisting him, making sure that the dishes were a perfect blend of flavors and aromas.

Meanwhile, Lakshman was in charge of the security arrangements. He had meticulously planned the security measures to ensure the safety of the royal family and the guests during the festivities. His dedication to his duty was unwavering, and he made sure that every possible precaution was taken.

Ram, with a smile of contentment, was supervising the overall preparations. He was delighted that his daughter was getting married to the man she loved. His heart was filled with joy as he saw the palace come alive with colors and celebrations.

He called Urmila and Lakshman to join him in the courtyard. "Look at how beautiful everything is turning out to be," Ram said with delight.

"Yes, it's truly a magnificent sight," Urmila replied, her eyes filled with joy.

"And it's all for our beloved Somada's wedding," Lakshman added, his voice brimming with pride.

As the sun began to set, Ram received a scroll from a messenger. It was from his son Kusha, who had been away in the Gandhar kingdom participating in a swayamwar. 

"Kusha has been chosen by Princess Champika of Gandhar for marriage. Their wedding is set for next month!" Ram announced with excitement.

Ram's happiness knew no bounds. He was overjoyed that his son found their life partner. His heart swelled with pride at the thought of his children starting their own families. He closed his eyes and offered his gratitude to the gods for the blessings showered upon his family. He prayed for the happiness and well-being of his children and the prosperity of the kingdom.

Ram couldn't contain his happiness as he shared the news with Urmila and Lakshman. He was delighted that his son had found his life partner and was about to embark on a new journey. He knew that Kusha and Champika would make a wonderful couple and bring happiness to each other's lives.

As the excitement of Kusha's wedding news filled the air, Devansh and his father walked into the courtyard. Devansh looked dashing in his royal attire, and his father, the kingdom's finance minister, was beaming with pride and joy for his son's upcoming marriage.

As Ram welcomed Devansh and his father, a warm smile graced his face.

"Welcome, Devansh, my son," Ram said, extending his hand in a friendly gesture. "And to you as well, dear friend," he nodded to Devansh's father.

Devansh returned the smile, feeling a mix of excitement and gratitude. "Thank you, King Ram. I am honored to be a part of your family," he replied humbly.

"Devansh," Ram began, "I have decided to gift you and Somada a beautiful village near the Kekaya Kingdom. It's a serene and picturesque place, surrounded by lush greenery and blessed with a pristine waterfall. The villagers are kind and generous, and I believe it will be a perfect place for both of you to begin your life together."