The Palace

Somada smiled as Devansh proudly spoke of their new village, Hamsagramma - The Swan Village. The name evoked a sense of beauty and tranquility, just like the graceful swans that adorned its surroundings. She admired the abundance of swans that graced the village, swimming gracefully in the nearby pond as the sun began to set.

True to its name, swans were indeed seen in abundance, gracefully gliding across the serene pond near the small palace. The village was surrounded by lush greenery, with colorful flowers blooming in every corner, filling the air with a sweet fragrance.

"It's a perfect name for a village," Somada said, looking at the swans with admiration. "They are such elegant creatures, just like the village's name suggests."

As thejr chariot strolled through the village, they greeted the villagers, who welcomed them with warm smiles and kind words. Somada felt a sense of belonging, as if she had found her true home in Hamsagramma. She couldn't have asked for a more perfect place to start their life together.

"You know, I can't imagine a more beautiful lady to be the Lady of Hamsagramma," he said, his voice soft and affectionate.

Somada blushed at his compliment, feeling a rush of happiness fill her heart. "And I can't imagine a more perfect Lord for this village," she replied, placing her hand on his cheek.

Somada and Devansh arrived at the small palace in the village towards twilight after her wedding ceremony. The moon was shining brightly, casting a soft, silvery glow on the palace's humble and simple exteriors. The palace was a charming and quaint building, with a thatched roof and walls made of local stones. Vines adorned the walls, adding a touch of natural beauty to the structure. The entrance was framed with intricately carved wooden pillars, reflecting the rich craftsmanship of the region.

A soft glow emanated from the dimly lit lanterns that lined the pathway leading to the entrance. The palace was surrounded by an enchanting garden, which seemed to have a magical quality to it.

The garden was a magical oasis of beauty and serenity. It was a delightful fusion of wildflowers, blooming bushes, and winding pathways that led to hidden nooks. A variety of colorful butterflies fluttered around, adding a touch of vibrancy to the already picturesque scene. The fragrance of jasmine and roses filled the air, creating a soothing and romantic ambiance.

The garden had a small fountain at its center, its gentle splashes creating a calming melody. The water sparkled under the moonlight, and it seemed to dance with delight. Surrounding the fountain were small, intricately carved stone benches where they could sit and enjoy the tranquil beauty of the garden.

As Devansh carried Somada inside, she could hardly believe that this charming place was going to be their home.

The room he took her to was simple yet elegant, adorned with intricate woodwork and furnishings. The large bed was adorned with delicate silk sheets in shades of lavender and gold, giving the room an air of royalty.

Soft, sheer curtains billowed gently in the breeze, and the moonlight peeked through the open windows, casting a silvery glow on everything it touched. The soft glow of the oil lamps added a warm and romantic atmosphere, making the room feel like a haven of intimacy.

Devansh gently laid Somada on the bed, his eyes filled with love and adoration. He whispered sweet words of affection as he kissed her forehead before leaving to prepare their dinner. Somada smiled and nodded, feeling a sense of peace and contentment settling within her heart.

She couldn't believe that she was now a married woman, starting a new chapter of her life with the man she loved.

The garden outside was a true marvel. A cobblestone path led to a central fountain, where water cascaded down in a symphony of gentle splashes. A few well-placed benches offered an inviting spot to sit and enjoy the tranquility of the surroundings.