But of course, the star of the whole room is standing next to the bed.

Yoongi looks at me through his shoulder, his wine red scarf covering his pearl white neck. He's also wearing a plain black sweater and a pair of grey sweatpants.

How interesting it would be to see his wardrobe.

"Hey." He says, turning his bag upside down into the bed, all of his things tumbling down. "What are you doing here?"

"Um," I start. "Yuri insisted that... uh, she wants us to, um... to be together?"

"It's fine." He says, getting my point. "No one will find out if we keep the door shut."

"What do you mean?" I say, crossing my arms. "Are you embarrassed to say that you slept on the same room with your girlfriend?"

"What are you talking about?" He asks, looking up at me. He scrunches his nose as he narrows his eyes at me, making me become even more irritated.

"Does your friends even know we're dating?" I ask.

"Yeah. I told them today." He simply answers.

"Oh." I reply, rubbing my arms together as I felt my muscles calming down. "I'm sorry, i'm just... I want to spend my birthday with you and-"

"Happy Birthday."

He mumbles as he takes a black box from his pocket which is a size of a deck of cards. My body froze at the moment, not sure what I should do next. How did he even... how did he prepare for this? How did he know it was my birthday?

"Yuri told me a week ago. Don't act so surprised and take it." He says in a harsh yet warming tone.

I take the box from his hands and look at him before I open it. He was looking at the box as well, and as I open it into two, I felt my whole body lit up in delightfulness.

It was a necklace.

A necklace with a simple yet elegant moon pendant.

The necklace I saw from Busan.

"How did you... just... how..." I caress the pendant as I shift my gaze every second between Yoongi and the necklace. It's as beautiful as I remember it to be. So plain yet so gorgeous.

"I bought it when we were in Busan." He says as he sits down on the bed. "You fell in love with it when you saw it and so I wanted to get it for you."

"Yoongi..." I whisper as I walk up to him and hug him close to me, pulling his head against me with my arm. "Thank you, it's so pretty."

I pulled back a little and looked down at him, and he looks back up as our eyes meet.

"I wasn't sure what I was feeling back then, but I still got it just in case I came into realization that... my feelings were real." He whispers ever so quietly and softly. "You said it deserves to be owned by someone who's as special as it is, and... you're just as special to me."

A tingle goes up into my spine that sends signal into my whole body to feel as though I was melting by his words. I feel so fired up that it seems like I can do anything I want in this world and nothing can stop me.

Yoongi finds me special.

I am special to him.

I can't even speak. My body is so emotionally overwhelmed that I couldn't make me say how much I appreciate him. Or how lucky I am to be with him.

He stands up slowly and takes the box from me, carefully taking the necklace out of it.

"Turn around." He says, and I willingly do so. He brushes my hair into one side, exposing my bare neck at him. He stretches his arm and begins to put the necklace around my neck, the silver lace feeling cold against my skin. I rub the pendant with my thumb as I feel his fingers brushing into the back of my neck, hooking the lock of the necklace. A clicking sound emerges and I turn around to face him.

"It looks good on you." He says as he sits back down, his eyes not leaving mine.

For a single moment, I am sure of what I feel. I have no hesitations nor regret. The feelings I have for him is more than just liking someone. It was more than just dating and being together. He means so much to me and is the most important person in my life.

I know how I actually feel for him now after countless times of ignoring the fact that Yuri was again right about me.

I have fallen in love with him.

"I love you." I say passionately and out of the blue, feeling a wave of affection going through my body. Yoongi's eyes widen for a split second but immediately soften.

"Eunji..." he whispers back.

"Oh Yoongi." I whimper as my voice breaks, wrapping my arms around him. "You don't have to say it back. Letting me love you is enough for me."

"Eunji." He says again, pulling away from me. But then he pulls my hand down, making me lean down on him as everything happened so quickly that I didn't even have a single second to think.

His soft lips crashed into mine as he tilt his head up, his warm hand cupping my cheek. The moment our lips touched, I felt volts and volts of electricity enter my body, and the longer it stayed and lingered, the more impact I get. His breath smelled of gum and tasted of mint but I was blinded enough by the fact that my own lips are pressing against his.

Both of his eyes were closed while mine are wide open. I couldn't believe what's happening. I feel like finally being fed after years of hunger. It felt like genuine happiness. Nothing before has made me feel like this, I feel so happy that I can see fireworks in my head just by our lips touching.

I begin to close my eyes as well and soon enough, I was kissing him back. His lips are like marshmallow dusted in sugar. So soft and sweet that I don't want to stop doing what i'm doing. He tilts his head from side to side, his lips moving slowly against mine, molding perfectly against my lips like they were made for each other.

But the electricity died down as soon as Yoongi pulls away from me, making me stand back up properly as I stare at his tainted lips. Those lips that soon spoke the best words I have ever heard for my whole entire life.

"I love you too."