Can't Help Falling In Love with the Hot NERD

"Really? Why are you coming with me? Ugh," I groaned as the bus stopped 2 blocks away from my new highschool. "Your going to embarass me!"

   "Shush! Calm down, I'll just walk you to your first class," my mother said quietly, dragging my luggage through the streets of New York City.

   I seemed to be gaining peoples' attention as I strutted down the sidewalk.  

   I wore my favorite pink suspenders ((http://img17.imageshack.us/i/img4769cj.jpg/)) and a white short sleeve dress shirt underneath. My glasses were newly shined and my hair was as bouncy as ever. My drawing book and school supplies lay in my book bag behind me.

   Boarding school would be a challenge and I knew it.

   We entered the building in silence and checked into the office. The bored-looking desk clerk took my 4 large luggage bags and sent it to my dorm room where I would be sleeping.

   My mother and I decided I would use a fake alias as a student name so that nobody would discover that I was rich and grow to hate me for it (hey, it's happened before!) I'd would still have my bodyguards watching me from the background, though.

   "Oh, my baby's going to be a sophomore!" mom squealed right before I opened the door to my 1st class, biology. She grabbed my cheeks and sqished them together, as if I was a baby!

   "Mom! Stop! I'm going inside already!" I whispered loudly.

   "Fine, but I'll be coming to check up on you every 3 months!!" She began to walk away, her heels clicking up a storm. "Don't talk to bullies, oh! And if a stranger offers you candy or any unhealthy snacks, RESIST!" She'd never let me forget about that incident with the candy from 5 months ago, would she?

   And she unwillingly left the building.

   Today would mark the beginning of my 2nd year of highschool.  

   I opened the classroom door to find an elderly teacher speaking to the class. Or trying to.

   It was loud and my first guess was that the teacher was qualifiably deaf.

   After entering the classroom and the teacher introduced me to the rest of the student ( I guess Mrs.Springham wasn't deaf..) and I took an empty seat in the front row to the left.

   I could hear some students laughing at my hairstyle from the back of the room but I didn't mind, I was different and I liked it.

   As the teacher continued the lesson and everybody got silent, the door busted open revealing a late student.

   An angel stood in the doorway.

   She was a naturally wavy platinum blondie. She was long-legged with pale skin, her nose was straight, cheeks were rosy, and her bangs were swept to the right side of her face but some strands were loose and covered her eyes.

   And what beautiful eyes they were! They shone with intelligence and bravery and the youth of a teenage girl. Something about her said that she had an older mind of that than a regular sophomore.

   "I'm so sorry, Mrs.Springham! I was in an accident with my bike! SoIhadtogotothebatroomtofixmyselfup,butmymomsaidshe'dtakemeherebuttherewastraffic,and-" her mouth was like a neverending pit of words. The teacher had to cut her off.

   "It's okay Yasmin, I understand. You are excused," the teacher said but I could tell she didn't get any of that. "Well, take a seat next to our new student, Derick."

   Yasmin turned to face me and my heart skipped a beat.

   She set her stuff next to mine and sat down. "Hi!" she said quietly as Mrs.Springham began the lesson.

   I just stared as she turned back to the smartboard.

   Only the lab wavered my attention. Pig heart disection.

   Yuck.

   Yasmin turned to me after she had collected the supplies.  

   "Okay, you can get the heart and metal tray from Mrs.Springham and I'll get the tools and instruction packet. 'Kay?" she smiled again. And without waiting for my reply she skipped off into the direction of the tools.

   How could any girl be that happy-go-lucky, that friendly? How could any girl be that..... Cute?  

   I thought in my head and smiled inwardly.  

   This day was gonna be fun.

   I got up to get the heart and disection tray. As I walked back to my table, I was visciously tripped.

   I fell. Along with the materials.

   I scraped my knee and looked up to see a tall boy with velvet red hair staring down at me with contempt. Everybody began to laugh as my leg started to bleed.

   "Uh! You nerd! Stay away from my girl Yasmin, or you'll really be in trouble!" he spat as Yasmin pushed past him.

   "What's going on? Huh?! Why are you on the floor, Derick?" she helped me up he floor and took a good look at me. "Omigod! Your bleeding! We need to get you to he nurse, it looks pretty nasty!"

   "It's nothing, it's just a scratch...(did I mention I had fragile skin?)...I just need a bandaid," I said trying to calm her down.

   "What?! You did this, didn't you, Alex," she turned to look at the red-head. She grabbed a metal tray and hit him in the head with it so hard, he got knocked out.

   Some girls gasped but all the other students didn't look surprised at all. Like they knew she had a violent side.

   Ok....she totally just ruined my angelic thoughts about her....

   I turned to look at the teacher.

   Oh god, she was taking a nap.  

   Drool was hanging out of her mouth as her head lay against her wooden desk. Well, she was pretty old.

   "Come on, I'll take you to the nurse." Yasmin crooned and I put some of my weight on her. She opened the door and helped me out.

   This girl may be harsh and violent, but she also had a cute angel side to her...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<>>><<>>>>>>>>><<<>><<>><<>><

So, how was it??  

(Hot Nerd+Violent Chick=?!?!?!?!?) I need to find the next part to this! My computers like a jungle!

So, comment and vote!  

Hope to get some encouragements!!! Voot^^Voot