1

"Nikki listen, I'm not mad at you in any way. I already warned you about your school's principal. It's a cruel man, I wanted to coach the football team there but he found basketball more interesting and just canceled the football team. That's why I left and went to West Morris High." My dad said.

West Morris High, the school I always thought I'd never walk around there and guess where I'm going right now? Love my life.

Me and my dad were walking through the halls, we headed to the principals office.

Couldn't believe I was really about to sign in to West Morris High, the rival of my last school. My friends are going to hate me.

"So you are Nikki, am I right?" I nodded. "Nikki Sherman." The principal said. "Your dad told me a lot about you, you know we have a football team here right? Do you want to join the team?"

Ok I kinda started to like the school, on my last school before football got kicked out I couldn't join the team because I'm a girl. And here I didn't even had to ask about it and mister whatever his name could be, already asked me to join. Maybe it wasn't that bad.

"Yes of course, I love football." I said. "Great, you can borrow your equipment from the school. You just gotta bring your own shoes." "Thanks for the offer, but I think we have the right equipment at home." He nodded. "The next practice is tomorrow, be ready! And have a great time here on West Morris High." We shook hands and I left. My dad was waiting for me on the hall, and then we drove home. Tomorrow's my first day..