Chapter 18b: Stupid Teenage Werewolf Hormones

~*Edited to my liking*~

Standing right outside my balcony doors, is the devil himself. 

But there's something off about him. Not only the way he looks, but the vibe he's sending me along with these waves of desire. 

The dark bags under his eyes prove he hasn't slept in days. His clothes looked wrinkled and worn. And his hair is tousled as if he just got out of the shower. 

Thinking of Jason in the shower is not helping. Biting my lip, I try to control my hormones. 

Jason notices my reaction and smirks. 

Shit! 

He knows it's working. This is no fair. He didn't give me enough time to gain the strength to resist him. 

I take a step back and Jason starts growling from my rejection. 

Get in here. 

If it weren't for these hormones, I would've laughed at him and walked away. But my alpha blood is weakened by lust and all I could do is obey him. 

Slowly moving into my room, Jason stares at me possessively. 

Close the door. 

Hesitantly, I close my bedroom door. He then reaches the door handle of my balcony doors and lets himself in. 

I jolt as he slams the door shut behind him. 

Damn it Emma! Don't let him scare you. 

I open my mouth to speak, but he beats me to it. 

"You shouldn't have left me like that." He snarls. 

"I told you we can't do this anymore." I use any power left in me to speak up. 

"So you just pull away? Like nothing?!" 

"I had to Jason!" My alpha strength was coming back. I never allowed anyone get away from yelling at me. "You know that."

"No! I won't let you!" Another wave of lust hit me. It was stronger than the others. 

"Jason . . ." My breathing began to pace. "Stop it." 

Before I could react, Jason was right in front of me pushing me up against the wall. His body heat was radiating. He hasn't even touched me and my body is giving off its own waves of lust. 

I know this because I can see Jason's eyes changing even more. His wolf is trying to get out as is mine. 

I shake my head and force my green eyes back to their natural brown. 

Jason leans forward, his cheek right next to mine. The feel of his breath against my ear is torturing me. "Now you know what it's like for me lusting to have you." He whispers. 

He's lusting for me? How could I not have sensed it before? 

As if reading my mind, Jason whispers again. "Fully matured werewolves can control their emotions better than teenagers." He smirks. 

Crap! 

He's right. Werewolves, over time, learn to handle their emotions. This is a required skill when we fight. We cannot allow other werewolves to sense our emotions. I have been able to maintain mine. But with Jason around and my stupid human teenage body, my feelings are still a bit erratic. 

"Jason please..." Damn! I hate to beg. I never had to beg, but this damn mutt is making me weaker by the second. 

Jason softly touched my cheek with his nose. The moment he made contact with my skin, I felt like I was going to explode with pleasure. His nose trailed down to my jaw line and reached my neck. His lips would lightly touch my skin as he did so.