Chapter 17: What A Hypocrite

~*Edited to my liking*~

It's been a month since that night with Jason in the woods. And to be honest, it wasn't the last time I saw him. 

Every few nights I would turn off the security cameras and go into the forest. There was one night that I almost got caught by Michael, but it turned out he was sleep eating. I think he's stressing out.

We would stay up late in the woods. A couple times we fell asleep out there and I had to get back in time before Sarah woke up. Almost every night we were together, we'd always get into an argument with each other. And then we apologized by making out. I think we would argue just so that we could kiss. 

I told Anna and Joey what happened Friday night. They both seemed excited about it. Anna thought Jason and I were like Romeo and Juliet. 'Two lovers torn by their families.' Of course, I had to remind her that they died at the end. She just waved her hand dismissively and claimed that that wouldn't happen to us. Joey was just glad that I was getting some again. Which is pretty much what she said word for word. It had been two years since I broke up with my boyfriend Eric. 

Eric and I were together for a year. My second older brother Dray had introduced us. It was going great until my 16th birthday when we found out that I was to become alpha. Eric was only a beta. He didn't like that I would be wearing the pants in the relationship. And there was the problem with me not ready to have sex yet. 

When it was our one-year anniversary, I decided that I was ready to sleep with him. But then an anonymous stranger left a note and a very revealing photo of him and Susie Peters together. Apart of me, mostly the human girl, was upset that Eric betrayed me this way. And of all women, it had to be Susie, the very being whom has tried to make my life hell. Tried and failed. The wolf in me said that I shouldn't cry over it, but to get revenge. And I did. I told my friends about it and we devised a plan on how I'd break it off with him.

Let just say that after our anniversary dinner, we had a very interesting night. Well he did. And the school halls were covered in posters with Eric and a dog who has an addiction to peanut butter.

Eric was furious. But he should've known that I have a tendency to hold grudges and pulling pranks. The principal couldn't do much because there was no proof of me taking the photos or posting them all over the school.

Which was true. Michael, Anna, and Jacob, with their cameras, hid in the hotel room that Eric had booked for us. Jacob and Michael had the photos developed and made into flyers and posters over the weekend. I spent the rest of the night and weekend with Joey at the movies with multiple witnesses for my alibi. After I dumped Eric of course. 

Eric came up to me and wanted to fight me. I didn't have a problem with it. I had fought betas stronger than him and I would've had him down on the floor in less than 2 minutes. I was ready to kick his ass, but my little brother Kyle had to come and ruin all the fun. 

I got grounded for two weeks, for the display and almost fight. It would've been a month, but my parents found out that Eric had cheated on me. They were a little happy that I ended my relationship with Eric.

All three of my brothers and their friends were impressed with my skills on revenge. And some of these guys happen to be friends with Eric. We did feel a little bad for him though. I mean the trauma that that poor dog would have to endure for years to come. All because he liked peanut butter.

Eric was called Peanut for months until he got fed up and moved away. I was confronted by Susie when she found out what I knew what she did with Eric. Turns out she was jealous of me because she had a crush on Dray for the last year. But the strange part was that Susie never made any attempts at my brother like all the other girls did.