Chapter 12: I Hate You, Jason Lune

~*Edited to my liking*~

His eyes slowly move down to my lips and a side of his mouth rises.

My eyes widen, realizing what he's thinking. I make the mistake of gasping at this, which causes my lips to partially open.

In that moment, Jason leans forward and presses his lips against mine . . . again.

I try to move my head away, but his hand moves up my neck to keep me from separating from him.

I try to push him off me, but I can't seem to fight it anymore.

I kiss him back.

Slowly, I move my hands up his hard chest and wrap them around his neck. A cold wind hit us as we stand outside, but I hardly felt it. Jason's body heat is keeping us warm.

Both his hands are now on my waist. They begin to move up my back. His hands are so cold that they send a shiver up my back, making me gasp. Jason lets out a husky laugh from my reaction.

I pull away for a minute and look into his eyes. Jason looks back into my eyes. He smiles and leans in to kiss me again. This time I let him.

Damn. His lips feel so good pressed against mine. His every touch makes my stomach flutter. At first, the kiss was quite forceful. But it became softer and passionate. I knew kissing him was wrong, but I couldn't help it.

Jason nibbled on my bottom lip wanting access. My brain told me not to let him, but my lips opened anyway, allowing it.

Jason's tongue explored my mouth delicately. He grips onto the back of my shirt pulling me in tighter against his torso.

And the way he tastes. God, the way he tastes. I went weak in the knees, but Jason pulled me up. He doesn't want to let go of me just yet. And I don't either.

I move my hands up his neck and bury my fingers in his hair. I have the urge to want our lips to be closer together. 

Seeing us together like this, you'd tell that we were in sync with one another. On the inside I felt fireworks exploding. I don't care if Jason felt different, my body loved it.

Making out with Jason felt perfect. And for a split second, everything was as it should be.

But I knew better.

I slowly parted from Jason's mouth, trying to regain my composure. He and I breathed deeply. For those exhilarating 5 minutes, we couldn't let each other go. And when we finally did, both our lips were red and sore.

My breathing slowly steadies, but my heart is still pounding.

Jason rests his forehead against mine. He keeps his arms around my waist, holding me tightly and gently at the same time. My arms moved down to his forearms and shoulders. We both look into each other's eyes and for the first time they aren't cold. They look pleased.

"Can I come in?" He says in a low sexy voice. This makes me want him even more.

Say yes! Say yes!

"No." I whisper.

He looks down and back to me. "Then stay out here with me."

Before I could respond, Jason moves us toward the lounge chair behind him. He sits down and pulls me with him.

Not wanting to let go, I reluctantly release myself from his hands and go inside. I grab two blankets on the bench at the end of my bed and turn off my lamp. I go back onto the balcony and close the doors.