Chapter 10: Merry Christmas

~*Edited to my liking*~

Okay, so in Chapter 8, I put up a picture of Jason's character. It's Tom Hardy of course. I find him to be totally gorgeous. And I can't wait to see him in The Dark Knight Rises. He might look a little weird in there, but still. It's Tom Hardy. I've loved him since I've seen him in RocknRolla. Yeah he did play a gay guy, but he was a hot, funny gay guy. Thankfully, he's straight off camera.

Anyway, I've decided to dedicate this entire chapter to Emma's pack. I realized I haven't talked about them that much. So I'm going to give them their "15 minutes of fame." I already have the cast put up, so yeah. Also I'm going to start dating this because I'm losing track of their time frame.

Oh and thanks for reading. :)

P.S. Sorry if it gets boring. I'm not the type to go into detail when writing, only when I talk.

***************************************************************************************************

December 25 - Christmas Day

I wake up to feet running through the hallway. I don't open my eyes, because I'm hoping it'll stop so I can go back to sleep. 

I didn't go to sleep til Midnight, last night. Or is it morning?

Anyway, Sarah was all excited last night about Christmas coming. She didn't knock out until 12 am. She usually falls asleep by 8:30, but somehow she stayed up for another 4 hours. I'm in bed by 10, but I was up til 2 in the morning. I had trouble sleeping after she went to bed.

I lost 4 hours of sleep! Not that I'm mad at Sarah, but I'm the type of person who doesn't like to waste her hours of rest.

I still hear feet out in the hall. I look over at my clock.  6:30 am.

Ugh. I only slept for 4 hours. I roll over to my side facing the wall next to my bed. Now I hear jumping outside my door. My door is closed so I can't see the person.

I turn back to the wall when, all of a sudden, my bedroom door bursts open. I jump up from the loud bang.

I see Sarah running to my bed. But halfway, she trips over her feet and her face lands straight to the ground. My floor is carpeted, but that still must have hurt.

"Sarah? Are you okay?"

I don't get off the bed. I just sit there, staring at her.

She quickly gets to her feet and starts laughing. Before I can react, Sarah lunges herself onto me, tackling me back into the bed.

How the hell? She must've been 6 ft. from the bedside when she jumped. She's only 4 ft. tall.

The average little girl would only hit the bedside, but this one made it all the way to me. Then again, she is a werewolf. She must be changing sooner than I thought.

"Merry Christmas!"

Sarah sits on top of me smiling so wide, it looks like it hurts.

I start laughing.

"Merry Christmas." I get a good look at her.

Sarah has beautiful wavy hair. It's light brown, unlike my dark brown. She has big, dark brown eyes. It's as if God put two drops of Hershey's chocolate onto her face and called them eyes. They were comforting to look at. Sarah is somewhat small, but that doesn't mean she's weak. She looks so much like me in my old photos. And I see a lot of my grandma in her. That's why I gave her the name Sarah Emily Argent II. Her name being Sarah was a bonus.