20

"Hi-ho ya damn leeches!" Galahad howled out as a plank landed between the ships, Azhar's chest rumbled in anger and shook his head as the others went after his crew members, blood already being shed on the deck no only by the others crew but his own.

"You, what do you think you are here for?" Azhar yelled at Galahad. Arab looked up at the sky as the storm began to die down. His eyes widened the only thing he saw in the clouds breaking was light. Rushing over to Azhar he grabbed his arm to get his attention.

"Azhar I suggest ya better get below tha deck now, tha storms breakin'!" he showed him his hand pointing upward. Azhar pulled from him and shaking his head, glaring at him, moving quickly to plunge his sword through one of Galahad's men then letting him fall down to the deck in a heap. Then he turned to Arab pointing his blade this time his first mate's throat.

"One thing Arab, what is the one thing that I have driven into your head over and over again." He snapped at him, an eerie aurora coming off him.

"That... that ya fight even in tha face of danger... ya fight even if ya gon' die..." he said as it all hit him. Azhar was protecting his home and what was his. His crew, his ship, his woman were all things he worked to sustain. After the realization, a determined nod went towards Azhar as he went to grab a sword of a dead mates hand and began to ward and fight the others off. Azhar turned his attention back to Galahad. He walked aboard and jumped from the walk to saunter over to Azhar calmly. Too odd for this mess, a cocky smirk plastered across his hips as his hands rested on his lower back.

"Ya know damn well what I am here for ya leech! Where is tha damn girl, soon ya will be dead by her hands." He let out another crazed laugh looking at the sky. The storm broke fully, but instead of showing the sunlight, a vampires death with it instead showed the moon.

"You aren't getting Rune, you will have to pry her from my cold dead hands!" he snarled at him swinging his blade suddenly. Galahad blocked it with his own causing a loud metallic cling.

"Did I done do that already? Ya pretty much dead already, a ghost ship with no heart! Ya gon kill tha lass if ya keep her!" he said as he swung his blade this time. The two captains began to get into a heated sword battle across the deck, one close call after the next.

"I have more of a heart then you, even if it doesn't beat, you damn mutt! She isn't going anywhere with you again, never, she is mine!" he growled out as they fought on. Galahad looked past him at Matchy who was fighting off one of the vampires only to kill him. Matchy gave him a nod as he back Azhar closer to him. Azhar raised his blade to catch Galahad when Matchy sunk his blade through the lower portion of his chest. A loud cry spilled from Azhar's throat, the swords falling from his hand to the deck. Falling to his knees, his own blood pooling down his shirt staining the white blankness with the deep crimson color as it pooled down to his knees in a large puddle. He hadn't fed since the last time with Rune which was a month now.

Galahad let out a loud laugh as Matchy stepped back, the boot of the wolf captain greeting his chest and pushing him back with little resistance. The blade of his rival pointed at his throat as Azhar struggled to breath.

"Now all I gotta do is behead ya vampire and ya will be no more. This ship will be no more, and Rune will be mine!" he told him and rose his blade. Azhar swallowed at his upcoming fate, one last thing he needed to do. Blood coming from his mouth as his eyes searched for his best mate and his brother. Finally spotting him he let out a hoarse cry to gain his attention.

"Arab, d... don't y... you let them get R... Rune. Don't you l... let them t... touch that human girl!" his voice breathy and harsh as he called out to Arab. This caused Arab to turn his head to see the scene that played out. Galahad's blade went down to greet Azhar's neck almost in slow motion, the whole ship stood still.