7

It has been a while since they had left that island, Rune was on her own and working on the sails. She looked around at the ship, the other workers doing their own jobs. It felt about almost dawn, she caught herself in the middle of an eye roll. She hadn't been able to sleep very much since the island due to what she thought she saw. As she went back to her work, she began tighten the rope again when suddenly the rope snapped slightly. The wind had caught the sail, jerking it, it sent a sharp shard of wood from the splintering mast at her. She let out a small shriek and it just sliced through her clothes, cutting it cleanly through the wrapping that concealed her breasts. Rune looked down and swallowed hard as the shredded pieces of clothing fell to the deck. Her breasts quickly expanded out and popping some of the top buttons of her shirt.

"Oh shit!" she cried out as she turned to see the men staring at her, quickly becoming more hungry vacant gazes, they walked closer to her.

"Ya a woman Ayo, I knew ya smelled sweet but had no idea ya was one..." one said licking his lips, she stepping back hold her hands back and giggling nervously.

"Man wontcha look at that rack on her..." another said as they began to crowd her in a circle. She gulped and looked over all of them shaking slightly.

"Le...lets not get the wrong idea here! I am one of you remember?" she said to them they shook their head and licked their lips. A few seemed to be drooling for her.

"Do ya know how longs its been since we saw a perty woman like yaself... let alone been able ta touch one?" another asked her, she opened her mouth to say something but they got closer she just turned and shot off holding her chest down with her arms.

"This wasn't my intentions, oh my fucking god why did they have to find out?!" she yelled out running towards the other side of the deck. They were yelling compliments at her, wolf whistling, some even where getting into fights over her. Rune shot into the wheelhouse and stopped to take a breather. She heard a door open, someone reached out and grabbed her and yanked her in. she stumbled and fell back onto her behind with a startled cry. The door was slammed and locked as she looked up in panic, terrified of who may have had her.

"Do you want to explain why my men are chasing you like rabid beasts?" Azhar's voice tolled out, she looked up at him her chest heaving. He was turned to his door with both hands on it before he turned to her. she was speechless, she knew he was going to make her walk the plank and she was going to be fed to the sharks.

"I knew you were a woman when you boarded my ship Ayo, well if that is even your real name. No man has that curvy of a figure, but I will tell you. You're a true pirate that was deception at its finest." He said to her, raising his eyebrow and looking her over slightly.

Y...you knew and you let me stay?" she stammered out and shot to her feet confused and skeptical. Her hands still covering her chest, her shirt torn up the side barely covering anything, it was useless. He walked past her to his dresser, not even phased by the fact she was half naked in his bedroom. The air around them began to thicken with tension as he held his words before he finally spoke.

"I am not like other ships; if you earn your keep then I don't mind you staying and you have done that." he said handing her a shirt then turning his back to her, moving his hands to rest on his hips.

"I... why do I even need this... what are you claiming me?" she asked him narrowing her eyes at him; he leaned on the wall not looking at her.

"Well what ever happened caused your shirt to rip. I thought you may need a new one... or I can take it back and you can run around topless?" he asked her with a smirk peeking back at her slightly, motioning to the shirt he gave her. Rune looked down at the shirt as her face began to burn and she scowled at him before turning from him and slipping it on. It was white and made of soft fabric, probably something he stole. To be honest it was like a gown on her but Azhar wasn't a small man where she was.