6

Rune left the ship and began to wander around the island, as she did deeper in the forest she stumbled up on a hot spring and smirked slightly at her find.

"A nice hot bath sounds amazing I suppose it wouldn't hurt." She said chuckling to herself as she pulled everything free besides her hair and hung them up on a nearby branch before slipping into the water with a content groan. As Rune sat there and relaxed even further she heard the bushes move, her eyes snapped open, her head turning to see her shipmates walking in and getting undressed.

"Wow nice find Ayo! We really needed this!" one of them said to her, her eyes went wide at the thought that if they got in and got near her they will find out she was a woman. She needed to get without them noticing, but how? She sat there for a brief second and wracked her brain.

"If I didn't know who ya were I would have though ya was a perty lady." Another one said, she grunting before shaking her head snorted before looking behind them, they looked at her confused and turned to look also. With this split second she climbed from the spring and rushed to grab her things before leaving them behind. She got dressed by a faraway tree; she pulled her pants back up and buckled them when she heard someone walk up behind her.

"Nice job with putting Matchy in his place, maybe if you hurt his pride he will calm down Ayo." Azhar said, she turned to see her heart began to beat fast in panic but she played it cool. He leaned back against the tree, one boot up against it, his hat tipped down more into his face as he glanced over at her through the corner of his iced blue eyes. Rune swore she saw his eyes trailing over her but she also say Matchy's eyes flashed and pushed it out of her mind.

"Thanks I guess it wasn't nothing, it wasn't hard if you know how to use a sword." She told him, he nodded in agreement before smirking slightly at her remark.

"But you did, honestly most of my crew doesn't know how to use one. They just wield one and hope they defeat what they are up against before it defeats them." he chuckled standing up right and making his way over to her, looking down at her.

"Let's just say I learned it quickly so I didn't end up dying out on the streets." She told him flatly, he gave her a warm but curious smile almost suspicious in a sense. He also had a knowing look behind his eyes before he replied and tipped his hat to her.

"Like a true fighter does, well we are about ready to head out. I will be on the ship if you need me. I have somethings to sort out and deal with... If you aren't on there when we leave Ayo... we will leave you behind. It would be a shame." He said with a small wink before he walked until he disappeared into the tree line. She let out a small sigh and walked off to find Arab who was waiting on her.

"There ya are, let's go so we can hit tha hay." He said she just followed him to a small ship and they sailed off to the boat.