12

Matchy sat in the crow's nest and looked out at the sea, a mass came into his view from a distance and he reached over to ringing a bell that signaled land being spotted.

"Land hoe mateys, all hands on deck and prepare everything!" he called out over the deck, smirk forming over his lips as they sailed up on the Mystical Islands quickly. Galahad was on the bow if the ship with a crazed smile; the sun was setting and tonight was a full moon which was perfect to do the transformation ritual. He chuckled to himself as he turned and began to walk back to his cabin which held Rune.

Rune sat on his bed trying to work the chain on her ankle, sweating slightly as she looked at the door with wide eyes. She still wasn't sure on what was going on and she had been here for a few days.

"Shit, where ever we are going we are almost there..." she said to herself. File in her hand that she had taken off Galahad's desk and filing at her ankle shackle so she could break it. The door click and she stopped suddenly and hid everything under the covers as Galahad walked in looking at her.

"Evenin' what have ya been doin in here, I can smell the way ya have been sweatin'." He said kicking the door shut behind him. There was something off about him he seemed to be even creepier than usual, his aroura even crazier than it has been in the last few days.

"M...me doing s...something... what... I... I have nothing in h...here to do... you... you blubbering idiot!" she snapped at him as her voice wavered, she had lost her strong edge due to fear. Her eyes dropped averting his gaze as she gripped the sheets. He let out a low chuckle causing his chest to rumble as he neared the end of the bed. Reaching his hand out to grab the sheets and blankets from her exposing the somewhat filed chain and the file itself. Galahad picked it up and let out an animalistic growl and glared at her baring his oddly sharp canines that grew out due to the full moon approaching. She looked over him and cowered back into the wall more.

"Ya really think I'm that dumb, I done told ya I could smell tha way ya been sweatin'!" he yelled at her closing his hand around it and bending it with ease before it snapped into and fell in halves to the floor, her eyes widening.

"I mean, it don't matter. I done told ya, ya don' be mine. We are almost ta them Mystic Islands." He told her as he walked over to the window as the sun fell behind the horizon making it darker. His arms began to grow more hair as his change began as the moon began to rise; he turned his head back to look at her his eyes glowing brightly.

"What the hell are you!?" she shrieked in terror trying to pull back, actually afraid of what stood in front of her. He began laughing and walked over to her again his hands changing into claws with a loud cracking noise as he cried out in pain slightly holding himself back. Rune cringed at the sound and began shaking, pulling the blankets up in an effort to shield herself from him.

"Oh here why don't I give ya a hint?" he said, his voice mixed with a snarl as he threw his head back letting out a piercing howl. It carried through the room and down the hall then suddenly shit ship rang out in different howls that came from the crew. She watched him swallowing hard before shooting up and falling off the bed. She stood up and made a run for the door only to pull the chain taut and trip on it and fall again.

"Eh, where do ya think ya goin'? Ya mine and ima make ya jus' like me... ya gon be my mate, ya hear. Azhar will never wanna touch ya perty little body again. Not like he would wanna anyways, not when ya have my scent all over ya." He said with a low snarl as he walked over to her and easily broke her chain. She went to scramble away and he grabbed her and slung her over his shoulder and gripping her tight.

"No, not let me go! Let me go!" she screamed beating on his back and kicking her legs. He didn't even budge; it was a human against a werewolf. Her strength couldn't harm him, after all she was just a weak human female.