chapter twenty seven

Zacznij od początku

He was here to kill me?

Hell fires...!

“I did not cast a spell on anyone and neither did my father...you stupid old man.” I screamed. “For Pete’s sake I don’t know the very first thing about the craft you so much hate but right at this moment I wish I had accepted that part of my heritage. Then I would so easily kill you.”

And as I said that I realised I meant every word.

This man was turning me into a killing machine and the more time I spent under his influence the more plans and ways to kill him kept raving themselves in my head.

“You will not be able to kill me...not in your lifetime little girl” he spoke with such confidence. “but you know what I want you to suffer so I’m going to let you be hated by the only man you really like...the boy you liked so much that you had to conceive a plan with your father to make it look like he is your mate.”

Maybe he was crazy.

I thought to myself as I watched him say those words with eyes that said everything he had just spoken was what he believed in.

He was utterly insane.

“He is my mate.” I screamed on top of my lungs. . “My mate... I did not do anything to make that happen, okay?”

He laughed.

“And by god if you do anything...anything to jeopardize my relationship with him, I will personally see your grave is covered in cow dung...”

“Threatening me? Really?” he smiled. “Looks like I underestimated you little girl. You are a spit fire...and a rebel just like your mother was...nevertheless, right now your little boy toy is being told what you are...”

Shit...

“And by the end of tonight he will hate you so much you will come to me and beg me to kill you.”

I had not even realized the tears rolling down my cheeks.

“I hate you and...”Before I finished, he was a mere inches away from me gripping my hands so tightly it hurt.

“I know you hate me but I hate you more...don’t forget that and I will be back to kill you.  You and your stupid wizard dad.” A lopsided smile grew on his lips.

“You’ll be dead before you get the chance to do that.” I stated. Somehow the fury I let control me earlier was taking a climax in me and it released a fearless me.

He laughed at that too. “Remember, your precious boy toy will hate you by the end of tonight.” He said and without knowing what he would do next he placed a kiss on my forehead.

It was the most I could take.

The fury, the rage, the anger inside me grew more...

For a second I felt a whole new sense increase in me...I felt far stronger than normal and for another second I swear I had a whole new body fighting with me.

I managed to push the old man away from me. He fell down. His face was covered in shock before he clearly rid his face of all emotions except rage.

I was just as surprised as he was.

I knew I was stronger than a normal human. Hell I had known that all my life which had been okay because it helped me deal with stupid idiots but never like this...

The energy that had flown in me a few seconds ago was almost too much for a half werewolf. In normal sense a real, strong and alpha werewolf was someone I could never take on but...

“Looks like my judgements keep on dwindling more every second about you.” He spoke standing up as he straightened his well tailored suit. “Ha ha...then you certainly will give me a show for my money when your boy toy starts hating you...”

He turned around and left.

I was still a bit shocked with the energy flowing inside me to do anything.

I just sat there and watched him leave.

The damned asshole...that also happened to be my grandfather and Alexander’s too.

Fate had a funny way of choosing my family right?

I had not even stood up from where I crouched down earlier when I had the front door open. Looking up I saw...I saw Preston.

A pokerfaced Preston...

He knew?...

yeah it's been a long time since i uploaded i know...for those who did not give up on this...uploading tommorow same time like now...or even earlier...love you all...