Talking

I can't believe this, all I want to do is talk to her. I thought she would be glad to see me...She pulled me out of the back door and now we were behind Granny's.
Lisa: "Hi honey!"
Me: "Wait...what? I thought you were mad at me?"
Lisa: "No I was just putting on an act because I think Hook saw you."
Me: "Ohhhh."
Then Lisa wrapped her arms around me tightly and kissed me on my forehead.
Lisa: "Baby I miss you so much."
Me: "I miss you to mo...Lisa."
This just got awkward real quick, I'm not like Henry I can't call two people my mom I find it weird. Regina is my mom and Lisa can be a really close friend.
Lisa: "So why are you here?"
Me: "I needed to talk to you about what happen in court. I want you to know I still love you and care for you, but I just want Regina to be my mother figure now."
Lisa had a tear forming in her eye, but she quickly wiped it away.
Lisa: "I know and that's okay, but I still want to see you very badly."
Me: "I know I want to see you to I think, so we will just have to be careful when we do."
Lisa smiled up at me and hugged me again.
Lisa: "You are such a good girl."
Me: "Well I don't think it's good to be breaking the law but okay."
We both laughed and she put her hand beneath my chin lifting my head to match our eyes together.
Lisa: "No really Megan, you are such a good girl and you will always be my daughter."
Then, we heard someone started to open the back door.
Me: "Bye!"
Lisa: "By honey!"
I ran off quickly around the corner and started to walk back home, I really hope my mom hasn't noticed.

I reached the side of the house where my window is and my rope which is still dangling down. I pulled on it to check if it was still stable and I started to climb up. When I finally got to the top and put my hand on my windowsill and felt another hand go on top of mine. It was my moms hand...