The Battle Begins

Megan's POV
It's been a week now and I'm still living with my mom Regina. After I ran that day I walked around the docks to cool off.

Today is the court day where I lose one mom and live the other if I like or not. I still don't know what one would be better, Lisa is the one who raised me my whole life and I did think she was my mom through it all. She has always been there for me. However, there's Regina and she is my real mom! She has been loving and caring towards me since the first day we met even when I told her I wanted nothing do to with her. She saved my life when it risked hers, and now I have a brother who looks up to me. Finally, I'm not ashamed to be myself around Regina because my whole new family has magic to, and she can teach me! Basically I should pick Regina but I still feel as if it was all my fault when Henry and I got kidnapped and if I just go away they will be okay. I don't want to lose ether of my moms.
Regina: "Honey, are you dressed we have to go!"
My mom yelled from downstairs
Me: "Coming!"
I walked down stairs and the nerves were starting to kick in, this could be the last time I'm in this house! Soddenly someone ran through the door, it was Henry.
Henry: "Megan good you haven't left yet! I want to say good luck and I better see you later! Pleas come home Megan."
Me: "I.. um.."
Regina interrupts me
Regina: "She doesn't have a say in that Henry, I wish she did."
Henry looked down and then i hugged him.
Me: "It's ok bud, we won't be separated."
Regina: "We have to go Megan."
We got into the car and started to drive. I watched as Henry faded into the distance because he was nstanding on the driveway waving. I felt a tear slide down my cheek.
Regina: "Don't be scared honey, everything will be ok."
Me: "I just... I don't want to leave you but I still want to see Lisa."

We got to the building where my future will be decided for me, this is going to be a very long day.

Thx so much for over 400 views🙀 comment down below what you think will happen at the court! Plz vote👍👏