Decisions

Megan's POV
I woke up and I was in my bed, I guess it was all a dream. Lisa came and told me that she didn't want to get rid of me... I wish it was true. I grabbed my robe and slipped on my blue slippers. I started to walk downstairs and I could hear my mom shouting on the phone. She turned around and saw me standing there.
Regina on phone: "I have to go. I will call you back later."
She hung up the phone and walked over to me. Then, my mom wrapped her arms around me tightly.
Regina: "I love you."
I am so confused...
Regina: "Please please forget about everything that had happened."
Me: "What are you talking about?"
She let go and looked at me in the eyes, probably surprised I talked to her.
Regina: "Baby, about yesterday night don't you remember?"
Me: "Wait... that wasn't a dream?!"
Regina: "No sadly it wasn't. She wants you back but I"
Me: "She wants me back!"
Regina: "Yes but I"
Me: "Oh my gosh! She wants me back!"
I said with a smile on my face, then I looked at my mom and she started to cry. Whoops, probably shouldn't have said that with a smile. Then she walked over to the couch and patted the spot next to her for me to sit. I walked over slowly and she then took my hand into hers.
Regina: "You don't want to go her do you?"
Me: "I don't know, she did raise me my whole life."
Regina: "But... I'm your real mom! You have a brother who wants you!"
Me: "I...I need to go think thinks through."
I stood up and ran to me room and shut the door. What do I do?? How do I choose between the women who raised me and had always been there for me and the woman who is my real mother who loves me with all her heart??

Thx everyone for 300+ reads ilysm!! Who do u think Megan will choose? Regina or Lisa comment down below?!