Closed Eyes

Megan's POV
Everything is black. I can hear voices around me, but I can't see anything. It sounds like my mom, Emma, and Henry. Why can't I open my eyes?
Regina: "Why isn't she waking up?"
I am awake mom... I just can't open my eyes, but I'm here. Obviously she can't hear me, I have to show her a sign. I hear beeping around me as well so I guess we are at the hospital and Cora is taken care of thank god. I felt someone grab my hand and squeeze it tight, my mom. I am so thankful to have her by my side, I just want to wake up and give her a gigantic hug and tell her how much I love her.
Regina: "I need to know that she is okay!"
Emma: "Regina, her heart is beating strong and her temperature is normal now so any minute now she will open her eyes."
I want to open my eyes, I just don't know how. I feel too weak. Hours went by and now it's night time.
Regina: "Bye Henry I love you honey."
Henry: "Bye mom I hope she wakes up!"
Emma: "Common kid, see ya Regina."
I suddenly felt the covers lift and a body squirm in next to me, it was my mom. I felt her put her arm around me and pulling me close to her, she was warm and it made me feel loved.
Regina: "Goodnight baby, please wake up tomorrow I need to see you awake."
She kissed me on my forehead and was stroking my hair. Oh how I wished I could just hug her back right now!

The Next Morning
It was still black everywhere. I didn't feel my mom's arm around me anymore, but I did hear crying.
Mary Margret: "Regina it's ok she will wake up!"
Regina: "How do you know that? I should have been there for her and none of this would have happen!"
Mary Margret: "Stop that right now! None of this is your fault! How could you have known that Cora was planning this?"
Regina: "I don't know but I should have been there."
I wanted to cry so much right now and run to my mom and say that it's not her fault. It makes me so sad to think she is blaming herself. I guess I was so sad that I tear started to run down my face.
Mary Margret: "Regina, look."
Regina: "Oh my god! It's a sign, baby you can hear me can't you! I am here just wake up please."
I wish I could mom! At least you know I'm here now. I need to open my eyes, I have to use all my strength. I felt my mom grab my hand and I had to use every ounce of strength in me to open my eyes. A bright light shot in my black view. My eyes, they are opening!