Pressure

Regina's POV
I am decanted. I just got her back then got her taken away and then got her back again! So I can't lose her another
time! I have to make sure she stays here with me. I will make her favourite breakfast, bacon and eggs with hash browns. I was at the stove frying the bacon when someone knocked at the door. I walked over and when I opened it a man stood there with a big yellow envelope.
Man: "You have been served."
He handed me the envelope and walked away, shut the door and ripped the envelope open. Inside was a paper stating that Lisa was suing me for full custody of Megan with no visitation rights. I thought we were going to let Megan choose, but I guess Lisa goes against that. I started to cry, I just can't believe this is happening. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I was dreading having to tell Megan about this. She was wearing her robe and had her hair in a messy bun, she looks like a mini me accept with longer hair. I saw how her face lit up when she smelt the strong bacon smell.
Megan: "You made my favourite breakfast!"
Me: "Yes honey I did."
Megan: "What's the occasion?"
She asked me smirking while piling bacon on her plate. Then she saw the envelope that I had put on the counter.
Megan: "Mom, what's that?"
Me: "Sweetie come sit at the table please, we need to talk."
Curiously she walked over chomping on her bacon and sat down.
Megan: "Mom... You're scaring me."
Me: "Well this envelope is from Lisa, she is suing me for full custody of you."
Her smiling face turned to an emotionless one, she doesn't know how to feel.
Megan: "Well, if she does win I can still see you all I want so it's fine."
Me: "No Megan... there is no visitation rights, I won't be able to see you at all."
She dropped her bacon and cried into her hands, I feel so bad for her. I got up from my chair and went over to her chair, then I wrapped me arms around her. She was just crying and couldn't stop.
Me: "We will win baby, and I don't want to say this but we only will if you testify that you want to be with me."
She removed her hands which revealed her tear stained face.
Megan: "No! I can't do this! I just can't."
She got up and ran out the front door, still in her PJ's. I decided to let her be because she wants to be alone. I feel awful for basically telling her she has to testify saying she doesn't ever want to see Lisa who raised her ever again.