Chapter Six.

"Without you I feel so weird and alone, I miss your doll face each and everyday and I don't even know why"
-Me :3

HAYA'S POV

"Yes sir" I said with a flinched breath. I don't know I was holding for a long time.

He was standing near his table, Silent and in deep thoughts. Is he going to Fire me? Many questions were swimming in my head. Why did he call me all of a sudden.

"Sir" I call out. He didn't reply.

I was Appalled now. Why he was silent!

"Haya" he finally said out of blue.

"Y-yes Sir" I quickly replied.

"I don't like it when my employe flirt with my best-Friend behind my back, can you explain that" He said in a stren voice leaving me freez on my spot.

"Why you were even talking to him haya, why the hell you were?" He snapped angrly while taking small steps towards me.

"W-what are you even s-saying" I finally raised my stuttering voice.

"Haya you were talking to Harris and you don't know who he is... I cut him off.

My nerves tho!

"I don't care who he is or not, why this thing is bothering you" I said loud enough to make sure his ear drums shake.

He release some of his breath controlling his anger I guess.

"From now on you won't talk to any Man especially Harris, and that's my order or watch me what I can do if you didn't obey me" He squealed angryly.

I was standing quite there not knowing what I got my self into. I just lost my ability to talk. Kidding.

"Didn't hear me or just pretending you didn't" he said again, taking steps towards me.

"Don't come near me or ill shout" I said my voice coming from a deep, deep well.

He was now standing In front of me. His eyes boring mine, I didn't dare to look up. I was shivering from fear. I never went this close to any boy ever.

As a Muslim girl, i never come so near to a boy. Wait he was Muslim too and he came near me not me.

My eyes started to form some hot tears which were now running on my cheeks. I couldn't control my self. I look up to meet his gaze. His gestures become soft as he saw my tears.

My hands were on his chest blocking him to come more near. He was still standing. He didn't take any move.

"I-im a Muslim and I don't.. He cut me off.

"Will you obey me or not" he said more huskly. Which makes me cower more.

"I-i w-ill" I said.

"you can go now" he ordered. And I started to run fast.

As I make my way to my office I started to cry. Tears were all over my face. I was still thinking about what happened a while ago.

I was still crying when I heard a knock on my door. I quickly wiped my tears with my hands.

"Come in" I said my voice still shaky.

"Mam, someone sended you these" one of my employe said.

"Maybe they don't belong to me." I said holding a bouque from his hands.

"Your name is Haya Shah" he asked.

"Yes"

"Then they are yours" he said and left.

I was Now confused. I took a small card from the center of the Red Roses.

"Dear Haya, I love your eyes. I can look into them forever".

PS: I'm your secret admirer, you don't know me but I know you. Wait for my next card.

Love.
-S ♥

What the hell did I just read? Who is he? S? I don't know any man. Why this all happening to me. I'm already sick of this.

Should i tell Amy about this? Or maybe I should keep it a secret and find out who he is. Maybe someone is messing with me and did for fun. Yes I shouldn't think so hard. It was a Joke!

I began to work again with the thoughts of Mursaleen in my mind.

****

"You look pale, are you okay" Amy asked me with concern.

"Y-yeah, I'm okay" I lied. My head was pounding.

"Are you sure"

"yes"

"Amy I was thinking to quit this job" I said still thinking about what happened 3 hours ago.

"Whattt", No you can't just can't quit like that" Amy said shouting, and making all the eyes on us.

"what are you doing Amy, everyone is watching us" I half yelled.

"I know I over react but you can't quit that job" she said.

"Why I can't"

"Beacuse,, Beacuse you can't, what will I do with out you" she said making no sense.

"You were okay before me as well" I said rolling my eyes.

"Please, I'm so attach to you know"

"I'll think about it Amy"

Should I quit this job?

~~~~

Authors Note: Asslamu-Aliyikum!!

Don't be a silent reader do comment and vote!💋