Chapter Two

In love with her smile,her eyes and with her everymove"
-Unknown 

Haya's POV

"From now on you're my PA, My boss said Smiling evily" which makes shiver down through my spine. 

Should I be happy or scared? That's difficult than I thought. 

"Sure sir, is it possible to start work from now" I asked Firmly not showing my fear behind it. 

"Sure little one, you can" He said throwing a devilish grin. 

"Thankyou, can you elaborate me my work?" I asked added a small smile. 

"You just have to sit there on the couch and watch me doing everything, That's all I want you to do" He Snaped which makes me slap his Well structured face. 

"what kind of a job is this sir? Im not here for humilination" I whined while getting up from chair. I felt Like a fool. 

I head towards the door as Hot tears were started to formed in my eyes to fell, right when he Called my name, This time Huskier. I spun around to see his eyes were straight boring into my eyes which create a weird sensation in my abdomen. 

"Haya you can't work for anyone Expect me" He said smirking shabbily. Ughh what is his problem? A control freak maybe? 

"You really think after this much of humiliation I'll work for you? Who do you think you're"? I said frantically in a stren voice. I was now beyond angry. 

He got up from his chair, The distance was decreaseing as he Kept on taking steps. He stops two inch away from me. I could feel his Minty breath against my neck which create a pleasure feeling on the sweet spot of my neck. As he Caught my wrist and pinned me against the wall. I hissed in pain as his grip was so strong and tighen. 

"Stop" I said, while waiting for him to notice my pleading. 

He was staring into my eyes, he didn't said anything. When he touched my lower lip with his index finger making me shiver through my whole body.  "You just don't know who I'm" He exclaimed this time. 

With out a second thought my small hand touched his Cheek. The voice of Bang brought me to my Present. Oh what I've done. "Damn" I added Emmbbraced by the situation I've created. 

He didn't said anything Just a Kind smile, which wanted me to jump into a tiny drop of water with shame. 

"Well, Miss Haya You can join us from Tomorrow, I want you here on Sharp 7. And yes I don't want my employers to be late. So exactly sharp 7. You can go now" He said calmly making me more guilty. 

That's it? I'm hired? Wow! 

"Thankyou for your Sympathy Sir" I Said making my gaze lower and then I left. 

Sharp Seven is going to be a Pain In my Ass, I thought and continue to walk Confidently avoiding All the Eyes. 

~~~~~~

Mursaleens POV

She slapped me yes she did. I wanted to Rip her on the spot. RIH is more better, how dare she. When she slapped me I gulped All the Fury and showed her my kindest smile Ever. Which makes her pale I guess in guilty? Touching her Plumpy lower lip was not a big sin on which she retibute me with a slap. 

She was simply beautiful, not like the girls who bake thire Faces and horrible red lips. haya was natural. She was covering her head with a scarf. And she was hiding her beauty. That was quite Impressive. 

But she slapped me and that's what I'm not forgetting it.  

Show time Soon you little one. I was thinking when I heard my phone beep. 

Haya Shah's biography

Name: SYEDA Haya shah
Address: DHA phase 1
Phone Number#: 03684588644896
Mother: Meher Shah (Widow) 
Father: Alamdar shah (Died) 
Brother: Hassan raza shah
Interests: Sketching, singing, cooking. 
Education: MBA 
Status: Single (Never been in a relationship before) 
Hieght: 5'7
Weight: 48
Hair colour: Hijabi 
Eyes colour: light green

I examine the text again and again. So she is single I thought. Her eyes were really Mesmerising as I stared in them I got lost for a moment. JK 

I don't know why I gave her that job, she wasn't even that trained like she never have Experienced. But I felt like she needed that job. When I offered her that job, I noticed she was in mix Emotions like she was so happy but at the same time she was scared and pale.. 

I guess something is wrong with this girl and differently with me as well. 

------

Asslamu-Aliyikum!

Please do comment and vote.

Next chapter is going to be interesting so stay tune.
Allah hafiz.❤️