Chapter One.

"Everyone should smile. Life is really isn't that serious,We make it hard. The sun rises. The sun sets. We just tend to complicate the process."
"Unknown"

Haya's POV

"Hayaaaaa, come here and eat your breakfast, it was the 3rd time my mother called me from downstairs.

"Mama, I'm coming I said while setting my hijab for the 6th time, I'll get that job no matter what, I said with determination. I quickly took a glance what I was wearing, I was wearing a light pink jumpsuit with summer sandals, and with a light pink Scarf.

I came down and saw my younger brother was getting ready for his school and my mother was waiting for me, I smiled and hug her.

"Will you really get the job this time?" My mother said, I see a light of hope in her eyes.

I squeezed her hands gently, "Yes mother I'll InshAllah, I said and kissed her forehead.

"Api Haya will you get that bicycle for me? Hassan asked while making the cutest puppy eyes ever"

I wish I can get a lot of things for you my little brother and I wish I can full fill your wishes too my mother, "sure Hassan once I'll get that job I'm going to buy a lot of toys for my pumkin I said and kissed his bubbly checks, and yes that bicycle is must" I added.

I ate my breakfast and then left for job, My mother gave me a lot of blessings and wishes, I took a bus and saw my purse only a lifeless note of 2000Rs was there, I've too get that job in any cost. I thought.

My bus reached there and I walk 2 miles away, I saw a large building with Blue shining mirrors. omg this is going to be hard I thought, No I have to get this job as I entered there, I saw man was wearing expensive tuxedo's and girls with working suits, they were all busy in there chores. I suddenly started to get panicked. 

I headed Towards the reception counter. And she told me that Sir is waiting for me and his office is located  in Upper floor. "plus don't use private Elevator" she said frantically and resumed her work.

I was walking to find Our CEO's office and suddenly bumped into a hard chest, I up my gaze to see and I saw a beautiful creature, He was 6'1 and he got the most amazing jaw line ever and his Honey brown eyes lighten my mood, but his emotionless face was not so pleasing, he cleared his throat and I came into my senses.

"Watch out you little one, He said gruntlinly.

"You have eyes too Sir, I said with firmly, and he squeezed his eyes"

"What?  He said while checking me out I guess.

"Stop checking me out,Apologies and go. I yelled in a low voice.

"You've got a big tongue you little one he said smirking "

"I said apologies and move Sir" I said in a pitched voice.

"Do you know who I'm? He said grinning.

"Whoever you are apologies, because it's all your fault you bumped into me" I said frowning.

"Well, Sorry there." he said and immediately left.

After that, I reached to a counter of Uper Floor and asked a brunette, she told me his office was on the 6th floor,I huffed as I used elevator. I saw a lot of girls waiting for there turns, I quickly took my token number and started to wait.

After 1 hour of waiting , one by one girls were coming and I can see rejection written on thire faces, finally it was my turn to go I took a glance and walk towards his door confidently"

"May I come in sir? I asked knocking his door"

"Yes, I heard a familiarly voice.

I enter, what I saw my jaw dropped and my breath flinched, I wanted to speak up but my tongue wasn't working. Finally I opened my mouth to say something.

"Wh..at are you doing here" I Asked In a dangerously low voice.

"What does a boss do in his office, he said leaving me all stunned"

"Y..ou a..re CEO? I said slurring on my words.

"Yes little one I'm the CEO, he said while coming closer to me" at that time I wanted floor to wide open and swallowed me deep in.

A/N
Aosslamu-Aliyikum beautiful people!

Did you like it? Please do comment and vote.

Stayblessed
Allah hafiz.❤️