Chapter Three.

"Yeah I know she is cute, But she is mine, Touch her and I'll kill you"
-one heck of a cliché line. I don't know why I even post this.

Haya's POV

BEEP, BEEP, BERP.

With the Irresistible sound of alarm I finally decided to get up. I saw the time and Thank Allah I was on time. Yahoo!! I didn't want to show up late and ruin my image and first day. I quickly head towards bathroom. I took a shower and made ablution . I needed to Thank Allah.

"Ya Allah, You're my guider, and I know you're with me and you'll guide me through. Thankyou so much for everything you've done for me. Give my mum and my brother a healthy life, Ameen" I made Duwa and I felt Solace all over me.

It was 6:02am, I went down and saw my mother and lil Bro was still sleeping. For a moment I watched them amd Thanked Allah for such presious things. I didn't wanted to distrub them so I stomped into kitchen.

I hurriedly Made my breakfast and Ate. I washed the utensils and Headed towards my Changing room. I selected a Simple white shirt and a pair of white denims with Heels. I took a pink clutch. After that I set my Hijab tightly not reveling a single hair.

As I examine my look for the Forth time in the mirror, I sprayed some perfume and walla I was ready to go. I decided to leave a note for my mother. She'll must get worried about me If she didn't find me.

"Ma, I'm going for my new job, I want you to pray for me, I'm going to leave some money if you need anything please buy it, I love you, Allah Hafiz

I took a bus and it stopped 5 kilo meters away from the building, it is a beautiful morning. I thought. As I continue to walk fresh air introduced to my lungs making me feel so good. I felt chase all of a sudden. And it got me. Yes someone was still chasing me. I gather my guts to look back and was suddenly blown away. Yes it was a black car chasing me. Damn!! I suddenly got so panicked and started to walk even more faster. Now the person was blowing Horn. Is he going to kidnap me? I was so near to passing out when car stopped two freaking inches away from me. That's it I'm done.

"Hey I guess someone needs a ride? My boss said showing a fake smile at me. My expressions turned into a scowl.

"I like to walk so I thought I should get fresh air" I told him clearly not so happy from his presence. As he noticed my gesture he Greeted his teeths. Oh!!

"I can give you a ride im going there as well" He said Dejectly.

"im good" I snaped and made my way Crossing the Road. Congrats your new boss is a total jerk.

"Hey" My boss. He was running and his breath was flinched. As he came near me I shrink In fear. What is he going to do Damn it. "What are you doing" I asked still under the fear.

"I thought you need a company" He said while showing the most evil smile.

I didn't said anything and started to walk. What's wrong with this man. Is he trying to flirt or just Tryna be kind? Or maybe pretending to be kind. A jerk. He was totally balked by my Attitude.

"Such a Stubborn Women" He mumbled.

"Thankyou I guess" I said while he just Creased his eyebrows in a manner "What"

As we reached in the Building, We hoped in his Private Elevator. The whole time we didn't utter a single word we were just avoiding each other. That was the best for me Atleast. My eyes make a direction towards him. He was wearing a Blue Tuxedo. His Musculine Body was Perfectly fitted in that Tux. His Hair was neatly Combed back. His Colonge was Strong as I sniff his Colonge again. He suddenly Looked behind as I was again and again Sniffing his Colonge. I felt so embarrassed. "What" I said while he just Mouthed "Weird" I rolled my eyes.

As we reached To the Reception we Greeted by so many people. I mean He.

"Babe why don't you Show Miss Haya Her Room." He said to the same Brunnete. She Looked like a Frety. Mursaleen Freaking winked her. I find it Unprofessional as she just showed her Yellow Teeths. Eww.

"This way Ms Haya" She said Rolling her eyes. That bitch. I followed her. My room was located Exactly After Three Rooms left from Mursaleens Office. Wow he should have Thrown me On the roof of this Building. Note the sarcasm!!

When I entered I gasped In shock. It was a huge room. Everything was in Dark colours. Black Tiles, Big black comfy Couchs, A mirror Table. And on the side I've a Cupboard. I like it.

I was still checking out my room when I heard That frety lady. "Haya, my name is Ammara and you can Call me 'Amms' or 'Amy' she said showing a fake smile. And I just Nod.

"Here is your New Laptop, Mobile and yeah Welcome." She said while handing me a freeking IPhone 6s and a Apples Laptop.

"Hey I've a mobile I don't want it" I whined.

"Well, Now you're part of Shah Enterprise so you get used to this" she said and left.

I checked my laptop And mobile they looked so Expensive. I was about to call my Mum when I heard a Beep on my Office's phone.

"I need my Coffee Right now" He said and Hang. How rude.

I got up and headed towards Amy's Counter. "Hey can you help me Finding a Kitchen or where I can make his Coffe" I asked. And she told me. "And make a Heart on his latte" She added.

I made a latte and tried to make a Heart on it. But it turned out to be a disaster. I made my way to His Office and knocked the Door Gently.

"Come in" He Ordered.

"Here it is sir I hope you like it" I said and added a small smile.

And The guy sitting Behind him Started to Laugh shabbily. "What a Heart" he said laughing again.

"What's so Funny Sir"

"That heart Beautiful" He said firmly. What a Flirt!!

"Well my name Is Harris Ahmed, you must be Haya" He said Expending his Hands towards Me. And I just simply ignored his Hand.

"Sir do you need anything Else" I Asked noticing the tension I had Created.

"No you can Go" Mursaleen said while Grining.

I hurriedly stomped out of the office making my way to mine when I heard Harris.

"Wow she is Something, Nice piece This time. You sure about the plan or you just changed your mind" He said and started to laugh again.

What kind of plan they were talking about? Maybe they weren't talking about me Allah knows what he is upto.
----------------------—------------------------Authors Note.

Aosslamu-Aliyikum beautiful people! I hope you liked it.

Next chapter is going to be interesting so stay tune my loves.

Please do vote and comment.
Allah hafiz.❤️❤️