€HAPTER 60

Sofea open her eyes to be greet by a noisy sound and she quickly sit up on the bed to find Seungri was being pulled harshly to follow the bad guys.She saw that Seungri look extremely sick.

"Where are you guys bringing him to?Please...don't hurt him.." Sofea brave herself to stand up for Seungri after all the strength Seungri gave to him.Seungri just shake his head lightly to Sofea as a no.He seeking Sofea don't say anything cause he was scared they might hurt her.

'I'm sorry Seungri..But..You are more important now..' Sofea said in her mind then she bravely look at them.

"If you want to bring him away..Bring me too.." Sofea said and she receive a slap from one of a guys make she fall on the floor.Seungri strugle to get a hold of her but the other guy pulled him back harshly make him hissing in pain.

"You had been really bad Sofea..Did we need to give a lesson to you again?" One of them said scared Sofea that was touching her face stinging.

"Leave her alone...I'm..the one you want..So let's get this done." Seungri muttered then both of them just look at him smirking.

"Wow..You also got some nerved.Wonder did this both become a friend." That guy bend his head to get as lower as Seungri eyes and glare at him right in his eye.

"Be grateful that boss said we can't hurt you..yet..But if he gave us permission after this..You..Are sooo....Dead." He push Seungri head behind then dragging him out from the room after blindfolded him and tied his hand leaving Sofea alone.

Seungri feel so tired and he have a difficulty to breathe that make him passed out.Seungri was awake and his eyes wandering around the place.This is like a old building.And he was tied on a chair surprisingly his mouth wasn't closed.

Seungri eyes wandering while trying to get out of the tied rope until he heard a voice.The voice he had been missing so much.

"Ri?Seungri!?" Jiyong shout as he walk into the lonely building wandering every single corner of the place to find Seungri.

Suddenly Seungri look around to find a lots of men probably the bad one was preparing hiding at every corner around Seungri and what scared Seungri was all of them had weapon.

'I'm..a bait...I am Jiyong bait!!' Seungri yelled in his mind after realizing it and the moment he look infront there was Jiyong looking at him.

"Seungri!!Oh My God!" Jiyong shout and run toward Seungri but Seungri shout stopped him.

"Stop!!!Kwon Jiyong stop!" Seungri shout with all his heart to stop Jiyong and probably he make it.Jiyong was shock.Seungri suddenly feel pain at his heart.He had passed his limits.He already forced his body to did something it wasn't supposed to do.Seungri bend down his body trying to ease the pain with a lots of movement and slowly he was getting out of breathe.Jiyong panicly trying to get near Seungri but he got stopped again.

"No..Stay there.." Seungri said weakly.

"Seungri you are hurting..Let me come so.."

"It's a bait!I am a bait!They are using me to hurt you!" Seungri said try hard to pronounce every word correctly.

"Go...Just go...You still had the chance..Leave me here..Go..Please..." Seungri begged him starting to sobbing.

"How can I left you here after all this hardship Seungri!I am here..I will save you Ri...I'm here..They won't hurt you anymore..Ok?I'm here.." Jiyong step toward Seungri in a slow movement.

"No..I will be hurting if you are getting hurt..Jiyong hyung..Just go...." Seungri said try to focus his sight on Jiyong figure that was starting to get blurry.

Jiyong keep on walking infront then suddey a guy came out and swing knife toward him make Seungri shout again.

"Watch out Hyung!" He was pulled back due to the pain and now he hissing in pain even louder.

Jiyong manage to avoid the attack when Youngbae suddenly appeared and attack that person back make Jiyong feel like his life was shortened decrease ten years until he fall on the floor shock.

"You know..I will never let my bestfriend fight alone.." Youngbae offered his hand to Jiyong and he look at him confusely but take those help and stand up back.

"One together..Forever together." Youngbae said then pass Jiyong a baseball bat and smirking to him.

"You are not alone Jiyong..We are here..." Suddenly a bunch of people came behind Youngbae and among them was Top,Daesung,Lay,Xiumin,Chen even Kai was here to help and many more of his friends.

"Let's finish this out..bestfriend." Top said smirking then all of them roar while putting out their weapon.

"It's time to fight back." Jiyong said then all of them run toward the place then all the bad guys came out and attack every single of them but luckily most of them was strong and have their fighting skill that was most unbeatable.

Most of them was only want to attack Jiyong but all of them help him by hitting them and protect Jiyong that was trying to run toward Seungri with Youngbae behind him to kill anyone who lay a finger on Jiyong while Jiyong was trying to save Seungri and his safety was his priority.

Suddenly,Chen tripped his leg and fall down make one of them take a chance to attack but out of nowhere Xiumin came out and avoid the hit with his back and its hit his head that was blood dripping then he fall beside Chen.

"Xiumin!!Xiumin!!" Lay that heard his babies got hurt quickly run toward the attacker and beat him until he was nearly dead.

Chen ripped out some of his shirt then tied the hurt place of Xiumin head to avoid the bleeding become badly.

After all the fight ended and every single of them was down the situation in that place become silent when they heard clap.

"Clap..clap..clap..clap...Good job everyone..I love how this drama was going on." They all look toward him angrily but then shocked when he point a pistol directly at Seungri head.Seungri didn't even get the chance to focus because he was coughing blood out from his mouth.He feel like his throat was burning infire.

"Seung..Ri.." Jiyong said weakly as he saw the person he had been missing and loved was hurting in pain infront of him and he can't do anything.

Top walk a step infront but he stop when the guy point the pistol more nearer to Seungri head.

"No..no.noo...Step infront..If you wish..This little boy..Dead." He said sound evil.

TO BE CONTINUED.
"She used to people give up on her anyways.It's nothing new."