€HAPTER 7

"Seungri...This.." Jiyong lost his word to see the cuts on his wrist left and right.Its was far more worse then how he see it the first day he meet Seungri.The different is just too much.He don't know it can get more worse and deep until like this.

He quickly get the blanket back and slip inside it and hide all his body even his head.He was too ashamed of his body.

"Go.Go away.If you wanna hate me now.Go Away!" Seungri shout and Jiyong can hear his sobbing under the blanket.

"Seun..Seungri-ah" Jiyong try to lift up the blanket but Seungri grab it tight.

"Everyone hate me cause of this.Thats why.Thats why I don't want to show you.I don't want you to hate me more.It had been such a long time since I had a friend.It feel so safe having someone beside me.But everyone run away when they saw my scars.They said I was pathetic and ugly." Seungri cry hard under the blanket.

"Then let me reach you Seungri." Jiyong said soft.

"What??" Seungri ask his voice broke.

"Don't push me away.Let me reach you.Let me heal the pain.I'm here.I won't hate you for it.I know you had gone through so much pain for it.But.." Jiyong slowly lift off the blanket revealing Seungri that was crying mess with messy hair and watering eyes looking at him.

"But those scars show how strong you had been fighting to keep on living.Seungri,you are a strong fighter." Jiyong smile then slowly hug Seungri who was shock but then he hug Jiyong back.As tight as he can.

"Hy..Hyung...Life...Life is ...so hard..." Seungri mumble in Jiyong chest making Jiyong pat his head again cause he know now that make Seungri feel calm.

"Everyone said its ugly." Seungri said still sobbing.

"No,its ok.Its beautiful." Jiyong take his wrist and kiss both of it.

They just stay in hug like that until Jiyong feel Seungri had become more calm.He let go of the hug and wipe the remaining tears on his eyes and give him his smile.

"Its ok.Let's eat first then we gonna treat the wound ok?I'll help you." Jiyong said smiling making Seungri broke in tiny smile.

'Maybe..Maybe he can be special.He can accept me.He was ok with the scars.He can be different.' Seungri thought as Jiyong lead him to the kitchen.

"Are you ok with Spagheti?" Jiyong ask and Seungri just nodded.The dinner came awkward as it was so silent so Jiyong decide to open the radio.

Soon after finish the dinner,Seugri offer his help to do the dishes since Jiyong cook.

"Don't.I want you to have a rest.Beside this is my home and you are my guest.I can't let my guest do the works do I?" Jiyong said smiling then pick the plates away from Seungri hand.

Seungri give up then wash his hand and walk toward the table then wiping it eventhough its not dirty.

"Jiyong hyung..." Seungri call.

"Uhm?" Jiyong said while washing the plates.

"You won't tell anybody right?" Seungri said not looking at him.Jiyong stop his movement.

"About what Seungri?" Jiyong ask serious.

"About...About the cuts." Seungri stuttering.

"No.I'm going to tell the whole school including your parents then i'm gonna throw you away and bully you like how others do.How does it sound?" Jiyong said smirking while looking at Seungri that now look terrified.

"You don't believe that don't you?" Jiyong ask start to worry as soon as he saw Seungri pale face.Jiyong quickly finished the dishes and walk toward Seungri that suddenly pale.

"Oh my God!Ri you are so cold!" Jiyong gasp as soon he touch his hand.

"Hyu..Hyung,I...i can depend on you..right?" Seungri said with weak smile then suddenly he collapsed in Jiyong embrace.

"Yah!Yahh...Seungri!Yah!What happen?!Seungri wake up!" Jiyong panic when Seungri suddenly fainted.He quickly pick his car keys,wallet and phone then carry Seungri to his car and drove to the hospital.

Seungri was drag to the emergency room and Jiyong wait outside patiently.He decide not to call his parents unless Seungri condition is really bad.He know Seungri hate making his parents worry.

As soon as the doctor come out,Jiyong run to him.

"Doctor.What happen?Why suddenly he collapsed?" Jiyong ask worry.

"The patient was suffering with anemia and his blood was only 6.Normal man should be 13.He is far beyond the normal.We need to admit him here for a few hours for the blood transaction." The doctor said.

"And one more sir..May I ask about the scars on the patient wrist?Is it...." He got cut.

"Yes..He had been cutting it for some reason." Jiyong said.

"Please advised him to stop doing it or help him with it.As a doctor,his cuts look getting more and more deeper then the old scar.That can be the reason why he was losing so much blood.We can give physicalogy help if he need it.We are ready to help." The doctor smile.

"Its ok.I will try my best to help him with it.Thank you for the advices doctor." Jiyong smile then walk out from the room to Seungri room.

He walk in and his eyes get watery as he saw Seungri pale face and dry lips laying on the bed while blood was being transfered to him.

He slide down the blanket and look at his wrist.If before this he saw the cut only around his wrist but now it was way more longer,deeper,and more until his elbow.He slide his hand toward the skin and it feel so rough and he can still see some of the cuts still red like he just done it this morning or yesterday.The nurse even help him putting medicines on the cuts.

He look toward Seungri face and body that getting thin.

'Are you eating well?' Jiyong ask sad.

'Are you sleeping well?' He kiss Seungri eyes.

'Are you holding up well?' He kiss Seungri cheeks.

'Are your thoughts still fighting eventhough sleeping?' He kiss Seungri forehead and hug the boy until he fall asleep beside him holding tight his hand.

TO BE CONTINUED.