€HAPTER 3

Seungri open his eyes to saw the white curtain.He look around while his eyes trying to adjust to the light and as his eyes gets clearer he eyes popped out as the guy that saved him from the car now was sitting on a chair,with cross leg and his hand was on his knees looking at him with curious face.

"Hello there.We meet again." He said suddenly make Seungri move back a little.

"Why..why are you here??" Seungri ask scared.

"I saved you again from the girls just now.How can you let people just bullied you like that?Don't you feel angry?" That guy ask him.

"I have no chance.They were all rich.And..I was just...Normal..I have nothing." Seungri said look down.

That guy was just sigh.He really want to ask Seungri about the cuts,but he must keep that first.

"Jiyong." Seungri look at him with questionable face.

"What?" He ask.

"Kwon Jiyong.Call me Jiyong." Jiyong said smile at Seungri.

"I'm..I'm Seungri." Seungri said stuttering.

"So now we are friend?" Jiyong ask and Seungri just nodded slowly.

"So now can you apologize to me?" Jiyong ask suddenly make Seungri scared.

"Did..Did i make a mistake??I'm sorry..Please don't hate me!" Seungri said suddenly crying.

Jiyong shock and straight away hug that small size boy.

"No..No..I mean apologize for leaving me just now and didn't tell me your name." He said letting go the hug and wipe away Seungri tears.

"I'm sorry..I'm scared..I'm scared cause it had been a long time since someone talk to me nicely...I feel...New.." He said looking at his palm.

'I want to protect this boy.' Jiyong thought.

"I want to be friend with you." Jiyong said smile.

"No you can't." Seungri said panic.

"Why can't i?Do you hate me?" Jiyong ask hurt.

"No..I dont want the kids to bully you like how they did to me.Its hurt...So much.." Seungri said holding his scar beneath the sleeve and Jiyong saw that.

'So thats is the reason why you are doing it....Why?Why would you hurt yourself because of others?' Jiyong thought worry.

"No worry.I will protect you ok?I promise.I won't let they hurt you anymore.Promise?" Jiyong offered his pinky finger at Seungri.

Seungri slowly look at Jiyong honest face and he slowly link his pinky finger too.

"There you go.Now everywhere you go,must be with me ok?So I can take care of you." Jiyong said.

"No..nO..you don't have to protect me.I'm used to being hurt."

"But i'm not used to see a person being hurt.." Jiyong said and suddenly his voice become cold and scary.

"Ji..Jiyong hyung?" Seungri call him and Seungri realize Jiyong eyes was changing from red to green back.

"I'm...I'm sorry..Did i scared you?" Jiyong ask panic.

"No..its..its ok." Seungri said.

Jiyong wait for Seungri to clean up his face and then both of them walk out from the infirmary room.

It was recess time,so there were a lots of people at the hallway.And everyone was looking at them like a predator.Seungri that was feeling scared of the stare he gots,walk a little bit closer to Jiyong that walk full of confidence infront of him.

"Yah!" Seungri was shock and scared which make him grab Jiyong shirt from behind and shut his eyes hiding behind him.

Jiyong just smile looking at Seungri reaction when he was scared.

Then four guys came toward them.

"Top,do you really need to shout.We are just 5 metres away like seriously." Daesung said hitting Top head.

"Let's go and eat Jiyong.You didn't breakfast." Youngbae smile but then he look behind Jiyong cause Jiyong was keep smiling while turning his head to the back.

"Uhmm..Hye?" Daesung out of nowhere said infront of Seungri which make him gasp shock and hug Jiyong and distance himself from him.

"Guys,introduce,this is Seungri.Our new little brother." Jiyong said smiling and guiding Seungri to stand infront of him by pulling his hand softly and smile to assure him.

"Omo!!He is so cute!" Daesung was being fangirling over Seungri.

"Hello there,my name is Choi Seung Hyun but call me Top." Top introduced himself first.

"Helloo!I'm Kang Daesung and you are really cute!" Daesung said with smile on his face never faded.

"Hai Seungri.I'm Youngbae,i'm his bestfriend.Nice to have you as our new friends." Youngbae smile and offer him a hand and he slowly accept it and smile back to all of them.

"Then,lets go to the canteen!I'm hungry." Top said then all of them just walk but Seungri stop.

"Seungri?Is everything ok?" Jiyong ask worry about his sudden move.

'I don't have money and the food there must be really expensive.Hence,I don't want to sit in crowd.' Seungri thought and quickly lift his head.

"No..I'm full from the breakfast.I wanna go to the rooftop to study for a while.See you guys later." He smile and just left them.Jiyong was about to run for him but Youngbae pulled him and tell him maybe Seungri want to be alone for a while.

Seungri run away then stop to hide at a hallway to see either the run for him or not.And they not.Seungri sigh after the long run.But suddenly he feel like his broken wrist was twisted and he shout hurt as someone grab it and pulled him behind a pillar in a lonely hallway.

Seungri open his eyes to see his nightmare.Kai was looking around make sure nobody there and close Seungri mouth with hand and grab both of his hand and lock it up his head.

Seungri try to shout but failed as his voices didn't come out.

"Sorry for leaving you that day and punch you.I just had no choice.But today I will make it up to you." He said and smirk then he was about to attach his lips on Seungri's when suddenly he heard a camera sound.

He look at the side to see Jiyong,Youngbae,Top and Daesung was there now look like a demon.

"Opps...I take a picture." Daesung said mocking him.

"You!Delete it!Fuck you!" Kai curse.

"We wouldn't post it anywhere as if you promise not to disturb Seungri again." Youngbae walk like a predator toward Kai with his hand swaying like a gangster.

Jiyong then walk with his face look like he would kill Kai as soon as he reach him.He grab Kai by collar and whisper something in his ears make the boy gets pale and quickly run away from them as soon as Jiyong release him.

He turn his head to saw Seungri sliding to the floor,hugging his knees.He squat down to be the same level of his eyes.

"Are you okey Seungri?" Jiyong ask worry.

"I..I thought..That would be the end." Seungri said tears rolling on his cheeks.

Jiyong then pulled him into a warm hug.Now just he realize,how thin Seungri body is.

"I already promise I will protect you right?So I will keep the promise.No matter where or when I will come and save you." Jiyong said and that words make Seungri feel a bit safe after such a long time this insecurity had taken over him.

TO BE CONTINUED.