€HAPTER 43

Seungri open his eyes to meet an unfamiliar room.This room look so freaking empty and simple but still look nice.

'Where..Where am I?' Seungri thought but then the last event came back to his mind.

"Kai!" Seungri shout shocked that he actually fall asleep at Kai house.

"Seungri?Are you awake?" Kai came out from the bathroom and his down body was just covered while his upper body was expose and that quickly make Seungri look away uncomfortable.Kai realize it and fast wear the clothes.

"I'm sorry..I just taken a bath..Are you feeling better?You had been sleeping one night." Kai said slide open the curtain in his room.

"What??Why didn't you wake me up?I will get scold by Jiyong hyung." Seungri said realizing he had been away from home for one night without informing Jiyong.

When Seungri put off the blanket he realize he was wearing a baggy shirt that completely covered his boy until his knee.

"Did you change my clothes Kai?!" Seungri ask terrified.

"Uhm..Yeah..Cause you look all sweaty in the school clothes." Kai said slumber but Seungri was totally scared as hell.When Kai look at his face then just he realize what Seungri really mean behind his question just now.

"Noo!!!!!I didn't do anything inappropriate to you!I swear I just sleep beside you without letting our skin touch!!" Kai said even he was embrassed by the statement.

"You better be...I need to go..Hyung will be  really mad at me.." Seungri wake up then walk toward the bathroom but then Kai grab his hand and turn Seungri body and pinned lock him to the wall making he shock and terrified.

"What the..." Seungri said in pain.

He open his eyes to meet Kai eyes that looking at him dearly and serious which make he gulped his saliva.

"Did you and Jiyong had something to do with each other,Lee Seungri?" Kai ask serious.

"What?He are just my hyung Kai!Why are you being like this?" Seungri reply.

"Seungri,I love you and I can do better then Jiyong.I just want you to know that I love you so much." Kai said then kiss Seungri forehead.

'What with this confession so sudden!!" Seungri thought crazily heartbeat in his mind.

Kai let go of the pinned then Seungri quickly walk to the bathroom and take a bath and relax himself.

After getting ready,Seungri walk down stairs to see Jiyong,sitting on the sofa with crossleg and his eyes.Horror.Seungri really want to run away as far as he can now.And there was Kai looking at him too.

"Seungri..I guess you must had lots to say since you didn't come back yesterday." Jiyong stand up and walk toward Seungri making the young boy debating in his mind to run or stay.

"Thank you Kai for taking care of Seungri.I appreciate that.But next time if this happen again,I can't let this go.Well now we excuse ourself first." Jiyong said and Seungri can clearly sense irritating tone in  his voice.

Jiyong drag Seungri hand our from the house and practically push him inside the car and put the seatbelt avoid him to run away.

"You must explain everything to me Seungri." Jiyong said after starting the car engine and drove off to their apartment.

Jiyong again drag Seungri hand pulling him toward the apartment fast to talk this thing out.He make Seungri sit on the sofa then stand steadily infront of him.

"Now you better explain about you stealing for the answer for exam!?Can you please explain it?I was so tired working all day and night to make sure you are happy and now this is actually how you passed all the exam?With cheating?Seriously Seungri?!"

Jiyong shout making Seungri closed his eyes avoid looking scared and weak infront of Jiyong.

"I have my reason..And I can't tell you..I did it...Because the sequences was dangerous..I need to do it.I have no choice.I'm sorry.." Seungri said trying to give hint but Jiyong seems don't get it.

"And how was you ended up in Kai house?!Freaking explain to me?!When the first time I saved you,you said he was your bullied,he make your life suffer.Now why was you there?Falling for him?!" Jiyong said totally angry.

"Don't assume thing Jiyong hyung!Everything that i did got a reason.." Seungri try to defend himself.

"Yeah and the reason is you are fallin in love with him right?!Thats it.Game over.Mission complete." Jiyong said completely make his own conclusion.

"Stop.This.I'm tired of all this Hyung.Stop this.I don't want to fight." Seungri said trying to avoid the fight.

"And you practically boiled my blood when I heard you were forced to left the school for two weeks.What the fuck is happening to you Seungri?!You are changing alot!" Jiyong shout.

'It's not me..Its you that were changing hyung..Where is the lovely Jiyong that promise to take care of me...I didn't see him anymore.I miss him...' Seungru thought sad.

"What is the function of you being here Seungri?You practically make my blood pressure rise up and make all this stupid problems.Why did I ever agree with your mom Seungri?!I didn't agree for this!Stop making my head spinning and help me not making me stress up everytime I come back home!" Jiyong shout.

"Enough!" Seungri shout can't stop his feeling anymore.

"If me..Being here make you feel so hard to breath and make you stress up..I will go away hyung..You can just said it..You don't have to open my scars...You don't have to pour salt to a broken heart." Seungri said and he exactly can't go on with this anymore.

"You know what Seungri?We both fuck up everything up." Jiyong said and lift up his hand surrender then left the house letting the closed door sound like a slap to Seungri face.

"If my existent just give a chance for your enemy to hurt you.Then let me run away and bring them with me.So you can live safely hyung."

Seungri open his phone to look back at the message he receive from the unknown number.

From : Private Number
New order.Left Jiyong house and walk away from his life.Same goes to all his friends.Cut up all the connection.Make Jiyong hate you.

Seungri close his eyes let the tears fall down freely.

'I'm sorry hyung..' Seungri beg for forgiveness in his heart.

Actually,Seungri did fight back with Jiyong just to left the house and get chasw out by Jiyong which he actually did.

TO BE CONTINUED.
My laptop hard disk RIP and all my kpop videos picture especially the exclusive Seungri Japanese drama gone...I feel like killing my own self for not taking care of my laptop.I miss all the memories...I feel so sad that i actually cried.I fuck up my life so bad.