€HAPTER 28

Soon when Seungri keep on doing chemotheraphy his condition become more better day by day and he was allowed by Jiyong to go to school again.

"Rii!!We miss you so much!" Daesung said hugging Seungri as he was walking in to the school with Jiyong.

"Omo!Hyung I miss you more!" Seungri said then hug Daesung back.

"So how Jiyong?Is he already getting better?" Top ask Jiyong and he just nodded smiling and happy that everything was going well.Since Seungri doimg the chemotheraphy,Seunghyun appear only at that time to avoid the pain hurt Seungri.

They all walk inside the school together and toward their classroom.During the recess,Seungri excuse himself to go to the toilet and because of feeling worry and anxious,Jiyong decide to follow him.

He walk slowly not letting Seungri know he was being follow.Just when Seungri was about to turn to the right suddenly a person wearing a hoodie and sunglass appear suddenly and grab Seungri while Jiyong stop and hide himself to look at what he actually want from Seungri.

As he was reading and talking somehing to Seungri suddenly that boy eyes start to get cloudy and heavy then he fall asleep and his body slide to the floor.Just when that hoodie guy was about to carry him up Jiyong step out.

"Who are you Mysterious?" He walk like a furious and angry guy toward the person but Jiyong can see that his mouth was smirking.

"Don't you feel scared?You know I can order and hypnotized you now.Suddenly he run toward Jiyong and pull out a swinging small ball then swing it infront of his eyes.Jiyong eyes starting to follow the swinging movement.

"Kwon Jiyong,when you are awake,you will hate and hurt Seungri until he run away." That guy smirk then he clap making Jiyong fall asleep.He was laughing then walk over toward Seungri body to carry him up.Just then he stop shock.

"What do you want ahjusshi?" Jiyong said smirking as that guy look at him shocked.

"How.." He said shock.

"I'm not the one you can easily hypnotized you know...You should learn better about who you want to play with." Jiyong said then walk toward him in aggresive way making that guy leg shaking.He then punch that guy face then catch Seungri from falling on the floor.

"Don't you dare messing up with Seungri.If you want to fight,then do it with me.This is a warning.Get your hand and face away from all of my friend sight!" He shout angry then that guy run away as fast as he can.

Jiyong look at the way he run angry then turn around to carry Seungri toward his car cause Seungri will feel uneasy cause he was just getting better but in infirmary room?He don't want he feel like he was getting sick again.

Jiyong put Seungri on the sit in his car and open the heater to make he feel warm.He then wait beside him in the driver seat for 40 minutes until Seungri was awake.He slowly awake and he look around to find he was sleeping in Jiyong car and Jiyong was beside him sleeping in a cute position which make he laugh cause it was so cute.

Jiyong wake up as he feel something was on his lips.Moist?He open his eyes to meet Seungri lips attach to him and Seungri was closing his eyes.

'Wait...What?' Jiyong mind goes blank.

Just when Seungri pulled away his lips his eyes goes big when Jiyong was there looking at him in a questionable face.Seungri quickly back away himself and close his lips.

'What the hell did I just did?!Wasn't he asleep?!' Seungri thought scared.

Jiyong wake himself up and try to look at Seungri that was blushing madly.