€HAPTER 58

Seungri can feel he was being drag and seriously he feel like dying.He can see the sight was blurring and he just can see light blurring in his sight.Suddenly he feel like he was lifted up then was put on a soft place.He can hear people mumbling.

"Took care of the kid.Make sure to stiches all the cuts and give him food.Don't make something that you will regret Sofea.We'll be back in 2 days." That guy said scarily then Seungri passed out.

Sofea walk toward Seungri on the bed and put the things needed to treat him better.She start by looking at Seungri wrist and she feel shock to be honest really shock.She look deeply at all the scar ignoring the cuts that she know probably been made by the bad guys.

'He was..like me...He was in pain...The same pain...as me...That's why he said..he understand me...' She thought sadly remembering about her past and quickly shrug it off don't want to remember.

She clean off the cuts as gentle as she can to avoid him awake.Since she had been here for a long time,she was really good in stiching all the cuts.Most of them usually cut themself on a fight and she was the one who treat them.

After she had wrap the cuts neatly,she stare into his angelic face.She slowly put her hand along his jawline.

"Why would..they want to kill...such a nice persong like you?You didn't deserve all this.Why?Why God always so cruel toward nice person?" She mumbling with tears in the corner of her eyes.Then suddenly Seungri hold her hand out of nowhere make she shock.

"Don't lost your hope in God.He is there.He will always be there." Seungri said then open his eyes looking at the girl infront of him.Sofea was shock making she strugle to get out of Seungri hold but eventhough Seungri hand was in pain he still hold it firmly.

"Get away from me." Sofea said coldly and glare away from Seungri eyes.

"I know you want me here.I know you want a friend.I know you are lonely Sofea." Seungri said tilting Sofea head to stare his eyes with his palm.

"I know how it feel...To be alone...being hate..When we just want to be happy..I know.." Seungri said then Sofea suddenly lost the control as tears fall down like a rain and she hug Seungri.

"I'm sorry...I really sorry!I..I just want...To be happy.....To have...A good family....friends to finish my teen ages happily..Normally...I'm sorry...I don't want all this...It's disgusting...This place is disgusting!My body is disgusting.....I..I feel...like want to rip my body apart....I feel....so...disgusting...I'm sorry..." She cry sobbing in Seungri hug and he just tighten the hug back giving she all the comfort and shoulder to cry on.

"It's ok...you are beautiful..Your heart are beautiful..Everything about you is beautiful...It's gonna be alright..." Seungri patt her head like how Jiyong used to do at him when he was in pain but now he didn't even know will he be able to meet Jiyong anymore.

After hours of crying,Sofea move back away from Seungri and controlling her shyness.

"I'm sorry..For...Staining your clothes..." She said shy and Seungri can just chuckle at the cuteness.

"You are cute Sofea...Really really cute." Seungri said ruffling her hair but then suddenly he feel out of breathe and want to vomit.

"Hey..Seungri..Hey!Are you ok?!" She ask panic as Seungri walk out from the bed to the bathroom and vomitting blood in the sink.She quickly hold Seungri from behind supporting him from fainting.

"So..Sofea..." Seungri was trying to say something but his head hurt so much that he can't manage to speak it.

"Seungri!!Are you ok???!Oh My God!!What should I do!!?" She panicly run out from the bathroom and walk to the cabinet full of medicines then quickly take the painkiller as that the only one that suitable.

"Here..Have this painkiller!" Sofea offer him the pills and he accept it fast and drink the water and struggling on the bathroom floor to stop the headache.

"It's hurt...It's too much hurt..." Seungri mumble then suddenly hitting his head to the wall to ease the pain that make Sofea jump out of shock then stop him.

"Wait..Wait stop!What are you doing!" She hold him tightly in her arms eventhough she still didn't get what happen and still in panic mood.

After a few minutes of squirming in Sofea arms,Seungri finally can relax and Sofea quickly help him to walk toward the back and lay him on the bed then sit beside him.

"What happen?Why did you become like that?" Sofea ask as he saw Seungri lips turning purple.

"I'm sick Sofea.I'm dying." Sofea turn her head to look at Seungri confuse.

"What are you talking about?" Sofea came a bit closer.

"I have leukemia and weak heart disease.That is the symptoms when I didn't have my medicines." Seungri said sound weak not like before.

"Wha..What?Why would they kidnapped you!You are probably not a dangerous enemy to them!" Sofea said sound really worry.

"It's was the guy like a brother to me.I called him Jiyong hyung.He was like all things you could hope in the world.He was nice,gentle,happy mood maker,love to make such funny jokes.He was a perfect human being and I was like mean the world to him.He love me so much.Like his own younger brother." Seungri said smiling when he remember the smile of Jiyong in his mind.It was fresh.The smile Jiyong love to show when he look at Seungri.That precious smile that Seungri wish he can see it again for the last time.

"If he was a good guy why would all of them attack him like this?" Sofea ask imagining how wonderful is this Jiyong Seungri was talking about.

"No matter how good you try to be.It will always have that some people that just envy of your success.And that's what happen to him.They were killing him not physically but mentally.Using his weakness who is...me." Seungri said sound sad.

TO BE CONTINUED.