€HAPTER 2

Seungri wake up at 6 am.Sigh is the first thing he did when he open his eyes.

'Why am I still in this world?What am i doing here again?' He thought looking at the roof of his room.

He then wake up then walk toward the bathroom to prepare for his hell,school.He look at his face,pale,ugly,look like a dead zombie.He just sigh then walk in the shower after taking all his clothes.He brush his body with the soap then he stop looking at his wrist left and right,

'There were so many,I hope nobody would notice,especially mom.' He thought looking at the cuts all along his left and right hand.He did it since his friends start to ignoring him,and it become worst after the things that happen 2 weeks ago.He didn't even want to remember about it.

He walk out from the bathroom,wear his longsleeves shirt of course then comb his hair then walk out from his room silently.He peek inside his parents room to smile when he saw his mom and dad were sleeping in each other embrace.He close the door slowly then walk out.

He was really glad,eventhough so.many hardship happen to their family,the lover bond of his parents never faded and it actually become stronger.He smile and walk while his mind was out of focus.

Suddenly he heard a hon from a car then he turn to his side to see a car,driving at speed,toward him and suddenly he feel like his feet was glue and he can't move.Out of nowhere suddenly a person pulled him in a hug then both of them fall beside the road.Luckily it was right at the time the car was about to hit Seungri.

Seungri open his eyes to meet an angel.He was mesmerize by the beauty of this person.

"Is looking at me can ease your pain,young boy?" Seungri was drag out of his mind world and quickly moved away from the guy that saved him just now.

"Than..thank you..for saving..me.." Seungri stutter.

"Are you ok?Is anywhere hurting?" He ask and try to hold Seungri hand but somehow Seungri pulled it away harsh.That guy just look at him weird.

"I'm sorry..i'm really sorry....Thank you!" Seungri said then run away from that guy leaving him just like that.

'Oh my God!I left him alone just like that!I should help him stand at least!That is really no manner Seungri!' Seungri curse at himself for leaving the guy who help him just like that.

Just about when he want to rearrange his book that mess up just now,he suddenly realize one of his book was gone.Crap.That was his homework.More bad,he feel like he broke his wrist or something cause it terribly hurt.

"Oh no!I left it!I will got detention again!!" Seungri gasp almost cry.

"I'm so useless.Every single day." He suddenly broke down crying.Yes Seungri can easily get hurt just by people talking to him.He was getting to sensitive.

He just walk in the school hall lifelessly to be treat the same every single day.Then when he walk,the exact girls was there,ready to make fun of him.Again.Infront of this many people.

"Look..Look...Look..who is here!" CL said.
"The gay person..Seems like you are late today." Bom said.
"Well,he must be preparing himself to look beautiful..Opss..I mean she..Hahahaha" Minzy said laughing.

Seungri just stand there in the middle of so many people.He close his eyes.Hoping the bell will soon come ringing as his saviour from all this.He really want some private space.Accidentally,a few of his tears drop.

"Aww...Look this little baby girl crying here..." Bom said then walk toward him.
"Do you need tissue?" Bom ask acting nice.
"I don't need a help from a cheap girl like you." Seungri finally said it.He finally said it!Everyone in the room gasped caus ethis is the first time Seungri ever defend himself.

"What the fuck!?" CL shout.

Bom that was angry to be call cheap grab Seungri hair harshly make the boy gasp in pain then throw him toward the locker.

"But you no better then me slut!" As Bom was about to punch Seungri face suddenly someone shout.

"Stop!" Everyone turn themself to look who is the brave person that defend Seungri.

Seungri open his eyes as the punch did not hit his face.He look around dizzyly to saw a person,walking toward him.

"I said stop all this crap Young Lady.How can you treat a human like this." That guy said then try to help Seungri stand up.

"Then what you gonna do about that?Huh??" CL as the leaders for them walk infront.

"Then I will no longer be soft with girls.Leave him alone or else you know what will happen." That guy said scary make all of them back way running away.

"Till later...Slut!" Minzy said before walking off with others leaving Seungri alone there with his saviour.

Just about when that guy want to talk to Seungri he suddenly black out.

"Young boy?Hey?Are you ok?" That guy shake him a little.

"Maybe he faint.We should bring him to the infirmary." Suddenly the guy friends walk behind him.

"Its ok.You guys go first.I will come later." He said the pick Seungri body in bridal style then bring him to the infirmary.

As soon as he lay Seungri on the bed,the nurse wasn't coming yet,so he just check on his body to see is anywhere bleeding cause he nearly got hit by car and he saw how Seungri holding his wrist when he run.

He check it and he know something wrong with it.So he grab the bandage and everything needed.Well,his father own a company and his mom was a doctor,so he know what to do.As he slide up Seungri shirt sleeve he suddenly gasp looking at his hand.

There were so many scars.This is not a simple scar.By looking at it he can tell this scar was from a blade.He quickly slide up his right hand sleeve and saw the same view.

'Oh my god..What happen to this boy?What make him do this?This..is...so bad..' He thought but then he decide to take care of his wrist first before the cuts.

He don't want to scared Seungri by asking him about the cuts when they did not know each other yet,so he decide to let it go for a while.And slide off his sleeve back.And make it look he didn't know about the scars Seungri had been doing.

TO BE CONTINUED.