€HAPTER 12

FLASHBACK.
Jiyong was just came back from his school together with his younger brother and walk in their home that was full of maid and butler but no happiness from parents that are extremely busy working their butt off.

"Welcome home young master." One of the maid said and both of them walk in with their bag taken by the butler.

"Hyung,do you have time?May I talk to you?" Kwon Seunghyun, Jiyong little brother ask standing outside the room eventhough the door was open.

"I'm busy.I need to study and do the homework.Do the talk with others workers." He reply coldly as he was really tired and he seriously pissed off with his younger brother.

"But,I need to talk about something personal hyung.Please..." Seunghyun ask but he got reject with such hurtful statement.

"Seunghyun!You had been making our family name ruined you know?!Everyone from your class even the teachers was telling me about how you was not finishing your homework,how you are skipping your class and making rumors!Can you please at least if you can't give people happiness then don't ruin it!I don't work and study hard just to hear people talking bad about my family to me!" Jiyong shout frustrated the kick close the door infront of his younger brother face.

"Hyung,its...Its not like that...Hyung open the door please...Please...Hyung.." He cry when there was just silent.

He walk off to his bedroom and bathroom then locked it.He look to himself in the mirror.

'Again you ruin other people life today.You...You are just nothing.You just a burden.You should dissapear.I hate you!!' Seunghyun shout in his heart and cry crazily inside the bathroom and holding himself up with the help of the sink.He then pull out a blade that he hide in his cupboard and begin to do his everyday routine.His cuts.Yes.A boy at the age of 10 cutting.

All his scars was everyday thing.He was already get use to seeing it and don't even feel the pain anymore.After all the cutting season he clean everything up and walk out as nothing happen and had a sleep as he feel dizzy with all the blood he lost just now.

The night come when his parents came home in rage.But he was so happy to see his parents cause he rarely can see them.Both of him and Jiyong running down the stairs for their parents that just reach just now.

"Omma!Appa!I miss you!" Seunghyun smile happily and open wide his arms to hug them but both of his parents return the greeting off with a glare which make Seunghyun stop his intention to hug them.

"We got alots to said to both of you.Come to the living room.Now." Their father said sound angry.

"We heard from the priciple that you keep on skipping class,not finishing your homework and making weird rumors around.Is that true Kwon Seunghyun?" His dad said and sound angry and tense.

"Anniya..Appa there is actually..." Seunghyun try to protect himself but got cut.

"Are you trying to tell us that the principle lies to us?" Ms.Kwon said glaring at him.

"No...He just receive wrong information.Omma..Appa hear me first..Its actually.." He got cut again but now with a physical move.He got slap by his father.On the cheek which make Jiyong taken aback.

"You brat!How dare you try to hide the truth that you are so useless!You can't never be the son of Kwon!Little piece of shit!" He curse at Seunghyun that was now so in much shock.

"And you!Kwon Jiyong!Can you take care of him while we are away!?We take care of you like a prince and you can't just take care of him?!" Mr.Kwon shout and pointing at Jiyong.