☆Do or Die Chapter 4

Chapter Four: Stop being a wimp...

It's been two hours. Two hours! In those two hours I have crawled in mud, climbed up a big ass wall, had to deal with shit, failed at disarming a bomb, then got told off by the general for failing on the first try. Why?! Why couldn't I have just stayed away from the military and not follow in my dads footsteps?! Whyyyyy?! I'm so telling Bryson to do something else with his life. This is not worth it.

"Hey Zack! C'mon we're going to the shooting range!" My brother called out to me as I chugged down my water bottle then got up from the ground.

"I'm coming!" I shouted and jogged to catch up with them. A few girls walked past and Andrew smiled his "legendary" smile and they swooned.

"Okay, what was that?" Paige asked.

"It's what he does to every girl. His 'legendary' smile is what he uses to make any girl fall at his feet," I explained using air quotations for the word legendary.

"But why though? He's all....that. Who would swoon over that?!" Paige said gesturing to Andrew.

"Hey! I'll have you know I am really smart and strong too," Andrew said and we rolled our eyes.

"I just don't get what girls see in you," Paige said with a shrug.

"Its not what they see in me, it's how I effect them. With girls I'm like a firefighter. I'm find 'em hot and leave 'em wet," Andrew said, smirking.

"You are disgusting," Paige and I said, at the same time. Andrew shrugged as we walked up to the shooting range. We all grabbed a gun, some goggles, and some ear muffs then walked to the back where the targets were. I shot first and got all of them right in the center. Paige did too and Andrew? Well let's just say he hit something.

"Wow Mr. Hotshot can't even hit one bullseye. How sad," Paige taunted earning a glare from Andrew and we laughed. We all walked back to our room and when I got there, I collapsed onto my bed.

"Ugh, thank god they're giving us a break. I'm tired," I said with a sigh.

"Yeah I need a nap," Andrew said, most likely stretching.

"You guys are weak," Paige said with a laugh.

"Yeah, yeah whatever," We said to Paige and she just rolled her eyes.

"Oh stop being a wimp you two. Be a man!" She said and we laughed.

"Hey, where's Aiden?" Andrew asked and I lifted up my head then looked to his bed.

"Oh shoot," Paige said and walked outside. We followed her and started looking for Aiden.

"Okay Zack, you go to the obstacle course. Andrew you look by the fake bombs and I'll look everywhere else," Paige said and ran off.

"Why don't we have a leash on him?" Andrew asked. I shrugged with a smile then ran towards the obstacle course. I didn't see Aiden anywhere around there so I looked by the shooting range. Not there. I looked everywhere but, couldn't find him. Then I remembered the one place I didn't look, the cafeteria.

I walked into there at the same time, Paige and Andrew walked in from different entrances and there he was. Sitting at a table eating pudding, with a huge grin on his face.

This dude has problems.

I thought as we walked up to him. I really do think he was dropped as a baby because right now he is definitely acting like one.

"Oh my god. We went everywhere. Everywhere! Except here! How? Why? I'm going to lay down," Andrew said and walked off.

"Aiden, why are you here?" Paige asked him.

"I was hungry," Was his answer. That was the most normal sentence he has ever said. He got up and we walked back to our room and I laid back down on my bed.

What a day.

Savannahs POV (surprise!)

I woke up from my nap and saw that it's time to go get Bryce. I put on my boots and a coat then grabbed my car keys and headed out. When I got to his preschool they told me that for the next two weeks there is no school for winter break. I got Bryson then put him in his car seat. When I got in the drivers seat, I turned on the car and looked through the mirror at Bryce.

"You hungry buddy?" I asked and he nodded rapidly, his brown eyes growing big with happiness.

"Alright what do you want?"

"Mmmm....... McDwonalds?" He said and I smiled.

"Okay," I said and drove to McDonalds for my baby. I ordered his food then ordered a number one for me. As I was waiting in the drive thru for our food, I felt the baby kick and I smiled. I thought about Zack and how happy Bryce will be to see him when he comes home in six months.

I got our food, then drove home, with a smile on my face. When we got home, I unbuckled Bryce from the back, then grabbed the food and held Bryson's hand as we walked to the door. When we got inside I set the food on the table as Bryce closed the door for me.

"Thank you Bryce. Aren't you just a little helper today," I said, ruffling his hair. I gave him his food and he sat at the table and started eating. I sat with him and started eating my food.

★☆★☆★

After we finished eating I gave Bryson a bubble bath. After I finished that and put on his bed clothes, I read him a few books and he fell asleep. Right now I'm just sitting in my bed reading even though I probably should go to sleep. After a while I put down the book and turned off the lamp but then I heard faint whimpering. I turned on the lamp and saw Bryson by my bed with his blanket, crying.

"Awe baby what's wrong?" I asked and picked him up.

"I-I had a d-dream, t-that daddy didn't come h-home," He said and started crying again. I hugged him as he continued to cry and rubbed his back.

"Don't worry Bryce, daddy will come home okay? I promise."

"Okay momma. I want to stay with you," He said and I put him under the covers next to me. I laid down and held Bryce in my arms as he slowly fell back to sleep.

Zack will be back, I know it.

============================================================
Weirdo for life! ♥
Stay Awesome! ✌
1106 words.