"Dobe, where the hell have you been? I missed you so much."

"You're crushing m- teme, have you been drinking? Oh god, you are!" Naruto sweat drop because a drunk Sasuke is extremely dangerous and he would always be the victim for that. The proof right now is that he was attacked while still at the hallway.

"Kiss me, dobe." Sasuke said, quickly smashing his lips to Naruto, well it's more like a demand anyway.

"Sasu-keh! What's wrong with you?" Naruto asked desperately, looking at the shabby appearance of the raven. His stubble is visible and his clothing is messy.

Sasuke rubbed his temple, one in a while he groaned in pain. His eyes are wavering, unable to focus and he mumbled, "I woke up without you by my side, I thought I did you wrong last night and you'd leave me again."

"I left a note, saying that I went out to see my friend. Didn't you read it?" Naruto asked, remembering that he did left a sticky note at the fridge. That's what he always do and he knew Sasuke would definitely see the note.

"Nuh-who cares about a damn note. Fuck Naruto, don't you ever leave without telling me." Sasuke growled, slightly tugging on Naruto's blond hair.

"I ah-I get it teme." Naruto shouted in annoyance. "Now why the hell are you dragging me to the bedroom? Teme I have things to do!" Naruto was shook. Being dragged to the bedroom only means one thing.

*

Naruto was in a phone call with Sakura, making plans with the girl. Sakura needed companion to go to see the doctor for her check ups and do some shopping for her new clothes.

Naruto didn't gave out much signs or anything because at that time he was just finish doing his usual routine with Sasuke. While Sasuke is sleeping, he decided to call since he noticed that Sakura texted him earlier.

"Yeah, sure. This afternoon? Um, I think I can make it. Yes."

Suddenly he felt a hands creeping on his naked back, Naruto shivered.

Sasuke's awake.

"Yes, I'll meet you there. I know, I won't be late. Promise." Naruto said shortly and end the conversation. He put the phone down and act normal.

"Who is that?"

Naruto avoided the piercing glances and said, "My lab partner. We needed to go shopping, buying materials for our assignments."

"But I'm your partner for almost every assignments? Aren't we already submitted it all?" Sasuke asked with eyes closed, his head resting on Naruto's shoulder.

"No, there's still one or two left. This is for another class that you're not in it. Get off me Sasu, I need to get ready." Naruto tried but it was a futile attempt. He would love to cuddle all day with the raven but he promised Sakura that he'd be there; always, after what he did.

"I shall come with you." Sasuke declared his decision suddenly like he's the blond's guardian.

"Why? Don't get in our way. I'm not going out on a date silly." Naruto panicked that he started to mumble nonsenses.

"Hn. But what if I missed you?"

"You had enough of me already, give me a break." Naruto said while lifting Sasuke's arm off him. But the raven then topped him and showered his shoulder blades with butterfly kisses.

"No, I never had enough of you." Sasuke shook his head while embracing the reluctant blond, who is trying to get away from him.

Naruto definitely fell for that trick, every single time. He moaned in distress, "Teme, I'm serious. I really need to go and get ready. Not everyone can just spend their time leisurely like you, you know."