Chapter 7 : The Closure!

| Chapter 7 : The Closure! |

Sherlock, John, Chloe and Jenny entered the Reverse Dimension Portal Machine and Sherlock started the machine. In a few minutes, they reached the reverse dimension.

The reverse dimension was a complete void. It had floating roads. A bottomless world with the roots of the trees from the real world hanging in the sky.

"So this is where Giratina resides," said Chloe with an intriguing face.

"The place is distorted. That's why it is also called Distortion World. We need flying types here to travel," said Sherlock and unleashed Charizard from his Poké-Ball.

"Okay," said John, Chloe and Jenny in unison and unleashed their flying beasts.

They sat on them and started to explore the place.

"Where should we look for them?" asked Chloe as she was looking here and there.

"He can be anywhere. But preferably, look for Giratina. He'd be where Giratina is," said Sherlock.

"Then we've found him. There he is," said John as he pointed out towards Giratina to his right.

"Let's go there," said Chloe and everyone followed her. They reached there in a moment.

Jim Moriarty was standing there with Hunter Zero. Albert and Giovanni were on the ground. They were about to enter the RDPM to get out of the Reverse World.

"Look who we've here! Sherlock Holmes!" said Jim.

"Son!" yelled Albert as he started at Sherlock.

Sherlock got down of Charizard and headed towards Albert. Jim came in between them and said, "If it was easy, everyone would do it."

"What do you want?" asked Sherlock firmly.

"Sherlock!" shouted John as he approached him.

"He's your father?" asked Chloe in a mesmerised tone.

"Later kid," said Sherlock.

"We're here in the Distortion World. Defeat the king and win the game," said Jim.

"Charizard, flamethrower!" commanded Sherlock and continued, "John, take care of Professor and that idiot."

Charizard unleashed a stream of fire from his mouth.

"Okay," said John and he ran towards them took Giovanni and Albert with him and untied them.

"Shadow Force," commanded Moriarty.

Giratina rushed towards Charizard as his body began to glow in purple aura. He was not much affected by Charizard's Flamethrower and attacked Charizard with all his might.

"How foolish of me. Charizard, use Shadow Claw and use Dragon Rush simultaneously!" commanded Sherlock.

Charizard rushed towards Giratina with his body surrounded by dragonic aura and his claws, having a purple aura, became huge

"Protect," commanded Moriarty.

"Late," declared Sherlock.

Before Giratina could use Protect and defend himself, , Charizard hit him with the combo move Shadow Rush.

"Go Master Ball!!" said Albert as threw a Master Ball towards Giratina.

Giratina was captured.

"What?" said Jim in a shock.