Chapter 6 : The Perfect Deduction?

| Chapter 6 : The Perfect Deduction? |

"Tell me Mr Lock, what's your deduction?" asked Chloe with a cheesy smile.

"Well, when we first found out that it was Giratina who committed the crime, I thought of two ideas, one being that the time was stopped. As they can use this substitute technique, somehow they made a substitute of Dialga. Zoroark or Mew stood in front of him, transformed into him and used the move substitute or vice versa. After transforming into Dialga, they stopped the time of the whole world, but Giratina is in the Reverse Dimension where time cannot be stopped. So Giratina, being immune to time freeze, came to this world and kidnapped Giovanni. The time stopped when Giovanni was walking in the forest with his family. The question is how they got hold of Giratina? The answer is, they kidnapped Professor Albert after creating his substitute. They took away his RDPM and entered the reverse world. After reaching there, Giratina rushed towards them in anger as they were trespassing in his world. But, they hypnotised him by using another invention of Albert. And that's how they commanded him to kidnap Giovanni," explained Sherlock.

"Why would they want Giovanni?" asked Chloe.

"Giovanni must have something that the kidnapper doesn't have," explained Sherlock.

"That was a marvellous deduction Sherlock!" exclaimed Chloe.

"Splendid, you're the master of deductions. Just like Zoroark is the master of illusions," said John.

"EXACTLY JOHN! EXACTLY! Zoroark can create illusions. Which means Giratina's substitute could also be an illusion. Means we were in this world itself and Moriarty was just playing with us!" shouted Sherlock.

"Can't say exactly," said Chloe.

"Sherlock that was great, but still, how shall we go to the Reverse Dimension to find Giovanni?" asked John.

"Well, now I remember one thing," said Sherlock and started to run inside the lab.

"What are you up to?" asked Chloe.

"Professor Albert wasn't a fool. He knew his inventions could be stolen despite of the tight security," said Sherlock and continued, "He always created a substitute machine of each and everything. When its a big game of substitutes, why not another one?"

"Are you serious?" asked John, seriously.

"Well, once Professor Albert had invited me to his place and he showed me his secret laboratory. He didn't tell me that he creates substitutes of his machines but I guessed it correct. So there's a possibility that he has created a substitute of this machine too," said Sherlock as he was searching the entrance for the secret laboratory's entrance by removing each and every book from the book shelf.

"I just hope so it exists," said John.

"The secret door unlocks with a password. We have to remove the correct book then the cipher code shall appear on the wall. We have to crack the code to unlock the door," said Sherlock.

"How come you know that?" asked Chloe.

"Isn't it weird John, that detective Chloe kept her ears closed when I mentioned about the secret door?" asked Sherlock sarcastically.

"Yeah," said John and laughed.

"Shut up," said Chloe in embarrassment.

As Sherlock pulled one of the books from the shelf, a cipher code appeared.

"What does the code mean?" asked John.

"No need to think about it. The code is useless. It is just a way to fool people. Klefki, I choose you," said Sherlock as he threw a Poké-Ball in the air.

Klefki, the key Pokémon appeared from the Poké-Ball.

"Klefki, enter your key right in the centre of the code," commanded Sherlock.

"What are you doing?" asked Jenny.

"By pulling the book, a patch on wall with cipher code appears which changes everyday. It is just to fool people. After we pull the correct book, an invisible key hole appears which can only be opened by Klefki. The keyhole is in the centre of patch," said Sherlock.

"That's some smart work," said John.

"We're talking about Professor Albert here," grinned Sherlock.

"Then why did you tell that we've to crack the cipher code that appears here?" asked Chloe.

"Just playing around with you," said Sherlock and laughed.

Klefki entered his key inside the keyhole and the entire wall disappeared. Behind the wall was a small laboratory which was empty.

"Did Moriarty took away the substitutes too?!" asked John in a shock.

"Look at the floor. There are marks of only a single pair of shoes. They aren't going towards each and every invention. He obviously didn't know about the substitutes. I saw two torches in the main lab. They must have been used here," explained Sherlock.

"A torch which could do anything else than lightening up the room. Sherlock, grow up and come out of your fantasies," said Chloe.

Sherlock pointed the Big Light towards the entire laboratory.

Suddenly all the inventions that existed in the main lab in miniature form, became big.

"What was that?" asked Chloe, startled.

"You see but you don't observe. The inventions were shrinked with this torch," shouted Sherlock.

"Is that possible?" asked Chloe.

"Everything," said Sherlock and went towards the RDPM.

"How?" asked Chloe, totally confused.

"Amateur, as I said earlier. This torch ain't ordinary torch. The one in my left hand is actually a Shrinking Torch which can make objects smaller. Objects are made of atoms. In the atoms, there is a lot of space between orbits of electrons. This torch, sucks up that space, thus making the atom smaller. Since the atom shrinks, the object also shrinks. The one in my right hand is a Big Light. This light does the exact opposite of the Shrinking Light. It adds up Intra atomic space between the orbits of electron, thus making the object back to its original size," explained Sherlock.

"So we're going to the other world now. All set?" asked John.

"Ready or not, we're going," said Sherlock as he sat inside the machine. Others followed him.

***

Meanwhile in the Reverse Dimension. . .

"Fine, I'll give you the blue prints. Please let me go," begged Giovanni.

"Fine," said Moriarty and continued, "Sherlock is on his way here."

"Sherlock? I hope he comes soon. My son," said Albert.

*****
So will Sherlock be able to save Giovanni and Albert?

What are Moriarty and Hunter Zero planning?

To know more, keep reading, 'Sherlock - The Pokémon World!'