Case 1 : A Game Of Substitutes! Chapter 1 : Mr. Sherlock Holmes!

| Chapter 1 : Mr. Sherlock Holmes! |

John p.o.v. (Point Of View)

"We're going to be late. Wear your shirt fast else the show will commence!" I said. 'Why does he has to take so much time to just wear a shirt?' I asked myself.

"Coming Watson. Why in such a hurry? Is the magician your girlfriend?" he asked while giggling.

"He's a guy!" I said as I looked at him annoyingly.

"Sorry, I meant boyfriend," he said and laughed out loud.

"Stop it!" I shouted.

"Alright! I'm ready. Let's go to your boring Pokémon magic show!" he exclaimed and we headed towards the door.

"It isn't boring!" I said abruptly.

"The magic is too predictable!" he said with an obvious face.

"Oh come on! You haven't even seen the magic!" I said angrily as we left the house.

"Well, there's no such thing like magic. All magic is just a trick with a simple solution," he said and shouted while waving his one hand up, "Taxi!"

The Taxi on the road stopped besides us.

"Alright! Tell me what the trick is once you see it!" I said as we entered the taxi.

"Fine John. Calm down now!" he said and removed his mobile and started to Google something. I decided against bothering him. Kanto is such a beautiful place.

"John," he said in a low voice. "Yes?" I asked.

"You haven't told the driver the destination," he said.

"You know where it is right?" I asked.

"Nope," he answered with a smiling face.

His face clearly showed that he knew where the show was.

"To Saffon City," I said.

The driver started to drive the taxi and the journey to Saffron City began.

***

Meanwhile in Viridian Forest. . .

Giovanni was walking in the forest with his wife Erica who was a little shorter than him and a four year old son Joey.

"Daddy, I love you! Thank you for bringing me here!" said Joey and hugged Giovanni.

"Okay," said Giovanni and smiled.

"Dear, thank you for deciding to end Team Rocket!" said Erica.

"Welcome," said Giovanni with a blank face. His face reflected his regret of putting an end to Team Rocket.