Chapter 2 : The Science Of Deduction!

| Chapter 2 : The Science Of Deduction! |

John p.o.v.

We reached Saffron City. It was in all its glory with huge residential buildings, the Sliph Company being in the centre.

"Nothing has changed here," I said.

"Everything has changed!" told Sherlock.

"What has changed? The buildings are blue, the company is as tall as ever and all the roads are same," I said rhetorically.

"Can you tell me the last time you observed anything?" said Sherlock sarcastically and continued, "The buildings have been repainted because the color got washed away due to the severe rains a year and a half back. Due to the rains again, pot holes were formed and thus, they had to repair the roads by re-cementing them. The Sliph Co. has extended one floor above and below the road," said Sherlock leaving me blank again.

"You must have read the papers of course," I said annoyingly.

"Nah, you can clearly see that they've painted the buildings only in the area where the paint got washed off. The color tints differ. Same goes for the roads. For the Sliph Co., you can see clearly that there's an additional floor above. As for the basement, they've a new parking system which goes underneath earth and you say you observe?" said Sherlock.

"Fine fine, enough blabbering. The show will begin, its in the Sliph Co., 7th floor," I said and we headed towards the building.

We entered the building and then the lift. I was shocked to see the 'B1' button in the lift. Sherlock was right, they've constructed a basement.

He peeked at me and smiled.

"Alright Mr. Correct, stop staring at me," I said.

We reached 7th floor and entered the big auditorium. 7th floor was the biggest floor of the company.

We sat on our seats.

"The magician didn't arrive yet," I said.

"He is practicing how to fool you all," said Sherlock, pissing me off.

"Magic is real," said the guy besides me.

"Shut up you Jhoto fellow," said Sherlock.

"How come you know that I'm from Jhoto?" asked the guy.

"Jhoto Shirt, Jhoto Pants, Jhoto Watch and you ask how come we know?" I said.

"Bravo John! You're learning things," said Sherlock.

We both laughed.

The magician arrived. Black suit, white shirt, magician's hat on his head and a magic wand in his hand. He wore black pants which had a bit of dirt and a little grass glued to the knee.

"Sorry for being late! Let's begin the show! My name is Dalton," said the Magician and bowed down by holding his magic cap in one hand and magic wand in the other.