34. Roomies

I don't remember how I ended up in my bed but I'm in my bed. Last night seemed like forever but everyone eventually left at two, I think.. not really sure.

Cam came to tell me goodnight and that's the last thing I remember, I don't think I drank but if I did then it explains to why I have a huge headache, flashbacks to Sierra bday party of Hayes dancing on me and my massive headache, I have a hangover.

"Owww!" I turn over on my stomach, hoping the pressure will make the pain ease down, but it doesn't work.

"Cat?"

It's my brother "come in."

He walks in with Nash and they have plates of food "Where'd you get that?"

There's hotdogs, hamburgers, potato salad, fruit salad and lasagna, Nash has tacos on his plate and fried chicken.

"From outside" Nash says biting into a taco

"Ewww it's probably no good if it was left outside."

Cam makes a wierd face "Cat, it's barely 10, they barely cooked this."

I sit up fast "Ten?"

Nash laughs "Did you think it was the next morning or?"

"Uh yeah."

Cameron laughs and chokes on his food "That's hilarious, did you really think it was the next morning?"

"How much did you drink when we left?" Nash asks

"I dont remember, I just remember leaving Hayes and avoiding everyone..i found a bottle of Hennisy in the garage...... and after that, I blacked out, and now I'm laying in here. But you told me goodnight...right?"

Cam nods "yeah that was me."

"Are you hungry?" Nash asks offering me a chicken leg

"Starving, but I also have a headache, BAD."

Nash stands up "I'll get you some Tylenol."

He leaves and Cameron looks at me "What happened after we left?"

I shrug, "I don't wanna talk about it."

"Well your going too, now speak, before I go ask Hayes."

I sigh "Cameron please drop it, I dont want to remember what happened."

He gets up faster than I can process and barges out the room, "Fine then, I'll ask him myself."

I try to get up fast like he did, but my head is throbbing "Cam wait!" I practically fall against the open door and see him beginning to open another door down the Hall "Please stop, I'll tell you-"

Nash is right behind me with the Tylenol in his hand and three bottles of water "What happened now?"

Cam twists the door knob "Catherine doesn't want to tell me what happened when we left so I'm going to ask Hayes."

"Nash please tell him no." I beg "I don't need to feel any more embarrassed than I already am."

Nash shrugs "Tell him then because I'd like to know too, you were somewhat fine when we left but when we got back, you were crying."

"It's just too much-"

"-Fine then he can tell me half and you can say the rest-" he swings open the door and Hayes is tangled up with some girl in a short, red flowy dress on, her underwear is a clear view from where I am standing. He stays laying down and doesn't even bother to push that girl off of him, she climbed off of him and probably because of the embarrassment. But not as embarrassed as I am.

"What do you guys want now?" Hayes asks cleary pissed

My brother looks at me and I shed a tear "How's that for embarrassing you?" I walk away not even acknowledging the boys yelling  at Hayes. 

I lock the door behind me because I've just had enough with people.

"Cathy let Nash and me in" Cam is banging on the door

"Please just leave me alone already!"

My brother uses a soothing voice "Cat? Please just talk to me."

"I walk over and swing the door open, you two just love to rub it in my face that I'm an idiot for being in love with Hayes! And I know I am- but goddamit PLEASE leave me alone, I am so tired of all of this. I'm tired of crying, I'm tired of feeling like an idiot after Hayes does something to make me feel guilty. He makes me feel guilty for his wrongs, when he punched Dean i really thought he would always be there to protect me but instead he's doing more damage than Dean ever did! Maybe he is right, I do belong to someone who will treat me better, someone who won't hurt me, I should've never came here and I should've never went on that stupid tour!"

I'm welcomed by a familiar embrace and when I look forward it's not Cameron, it's Elizabeth. I begin to sob "It's okay sweety, let it out." She closes the bedroom door behind us "there, there, let it out, do you want to talk about it?" I shake my head "It's okay, just let it out, we don't have to talk." She has us sit down on the bed and I lean into her side while her arm is resting around my shoulders "I guess I have to prepare myself for when Skylynn begins her teenage years," she laughs "I am NOT looking forward to that. Can I give you a piece of advice?"

I look up at her realize that I will probably never have someone this close to a mother because mine is always working, I wipe my face "Yes please."

She wipes my cheek with her sweater sleeve "So, I know you are probably heart broken over Hayes, but you can't let my idiot son ruin the rest of your life, or how you view men. There is some guy out there who will love you to death and will defend you from the most terriblest thing out there and I promise you, you will come back to Hayes not to be with him, but to thank him. Because of him being an asshole to you, led you to the man you deserve."

I wrap my arms around her neck and hug her tighter "Thank you for everything."

She rubs my back "I'm just proud of how strong you are, I know I wouldn't of flew to try to convince a boy that you guys are meant to be, I would've went to the boy who has his eyes open for me only."

"What do you mean?"

"Hayes told me that you and Shawn are dating and frankly, I think it's best for the both of y'all. Hayes isn't mentally ready for a relationship and he just causes more harm than good."

Hayes told her that Shawn is my boyfriend! Why would he do that? He must have some kind of plan going on inside his head of his and truthfully, I could care less.